27 The Abandoned Prince in Captivity

There were five dishes and one soup on the table, and in the center, was the bowl of eight fresh duck jen soup with floating scallions.

    Yun Qingqing took a deep breath.

    In the past, she always disliked the little system like to spit, but now compared to the obnoxious main system, the little system is simply a little angel!

    Since she came to this world, she found something wrong, and now she finally reacted because the little system had disappeared from her mind!

    Yun Qingqing desperately tried to keep her brain calm as she quickly analyzed everything in front of her, thinking to herself that this world should be the same as the last world, waiting for her to finish the multiple choice questions before the little system would be released.

    Without the help of the small system, the multiple choice questions issued by the main system must rely on her to deal with them herself, which is more in line with the main system's philosophy of fairness all along.

    "Choice 1 not to drink the soup, most likely will be ordered to death by the abolished prince, choice 2 to drink the soup, most likely will be poisoned to death." Yun Qingqing analyzed.

    Just now, the little eunuch told her that the Ruined Prince had killed another palace staff yesterday, which proved that although the Ruined Prince was under house arrest, he still had the power to execute his servants.

    Although she had not dealt with the Crown Prince for long, Yun Qingqing vaguely guessed that the servant who was killed was most likely not to his liking.

    This Ruined Prince was much more brutal than she had imagined.

    "I choose 2," Yun Qingqing replied before the system countdown ended.

    "You have chosen 2: Thank you, Lord! I'll drink this soup first!"

    After the answer, as in the previous world, a "drop" sounded in her head, and then she walked uncontrollably to the round table and picked up the bowl of soup.

    This time, her body was controlled, but she remained awake.

    She carefully watched the changes around her.

    The moment she lifted the bowl of soup, a very light footstep came from behind her, and as she gradually put the bowl to her mouth, the teenager's breathing became ragged from excitement.

    Yun Qingqing knew that the teenager was gradually approaching her, and he was standing off to the side, observing her actions.

    "Goo dong." Yun Qingqing was forced to tilt her head back and drank the soup in one go.

    After taking half a bowl of the poison soup, she regained control of her body.

    The amount of poison was so fierce that in just a few moments, a cramping pain came from her stomach.

    She turned around with the pain and in her last moments of consciousness, she saw a shadow slowly walking from behind the veil.

    The shadow slowly approached him, gradually revealing the appearance of a white, thin young man.

    Yun Qingqing was in pain and tears, thinking, she kind of knew how Lu Che felt when he was poisoned.

    "Well ......"

    A fishy sweet taste came from her throat, Yun Qingqing knew her expression must be hideous now, in order to leave a good impression in the villain's heart, she tried her best to smile at him, and then did her best to walk towards him.