28

After tossing and turning for most of the night, the performance of the three palace maids did not scare Yun Qingqing into tears, and Zhao Che looked very disappointed.

    Why is it that everyone else is afraid of him and everything in this Southern Palace, but only she is not afraid?

    "Good! You little palace maid is very good!" The corners of Zhao Che's mouth twitched, and with a heavy brush of his sleeves, he angrily left.

    Yun Qingqing looked at his bare pair of jade feet, walking on the cold and rough stone surface, surprisingly some heartache, murmuring, "Such beautiful feet, it's a pity that they are frozen red."

    "Master ...... I found your recent fetish is a bit strange." The little system shyly covered its cheeks.

    The wind in the pavilion was too strong, and fearing that she might catch a cold, Yun Qingqing reentered the main hall and closed the door behind her in a whisper.

    Afraid of disturbing Zhao Che's rest, she sat down gingerly and slept with her whole body shrunken on the floor.

    During the night, she felt that she was carefully picked up by someone and stuffed into a comforter.

    This nest was warm, and there was still a familiar scent remaining in the blanket, which made Yun Qingqing feel very secure.

    When Yun Qingqing got up, she found herself lying on a carved pearwood couch. She touched the intricate patterns along the couch and thought, "This couch should be quite expensive.

    She looked around and found that it was a very spacious room with carved beams, but the furnishings were ridiculously simple, the case was empty, not even a brush, there was a withered branch stuck in a large celadon vase in the corner, and the rest was a plain tea trousseau and tea cups, I don't know if it was her illusion, she always felt that this room should not be like this originally, how could it be as cold as a cold cave.

    Judging from the map, this room was Zhao Che's room.

    Yun Qingqing thought to herself, "Living in such a cold and clear room, anyone would be decrepit, let alone Zhao Che, who had been under house arrest for so many years.

    She looked around carefully and resolved to help him decorate properly in the future, people will only be in a good mood if they are in a good environment, Zhao Che lives in a cold cave all day, he will be in a good mood.

    After she got up and shouted a few times in the hall as usual, she found that Zhao Che had disappeared again.

    "We should go now." Yun Qingqing lifted the food box, intending to go out first, and this time, the Southern Palace door that was originally left locked was opened.

    Now that she had met the villain and understood the general situation of the South Palace, the next step was to find out who had poisoned him and to hire a eunuch doctor to see Zhao Che.

    Unfortunately, there was no way to hire a doctor for Zhao Che, so Yun Qingqing first asked the system to search for some calming prescriptions, and she planned to get some herbs first to slow down Zhao Che's mania.

    Yun Qingqing submitted her waist tag at the entrance of the Southern Palace and followed the little system's guidance, reentering her work unit, the Imperial Cuisine Room.

    "Master, your job is a cook servant, the superior leader is a herbal chief surnamed Zhu, he arrives early every day, and from the report, you are already two hours late." The small system guided her work.

    Hearing that this Chief Herb Zhu was a workaholic, Yun Qingqing exclaimed in surprise, "Two hours? Did he have to start working at five o'clock!"

    "Yes, this herbal chief is very particular about ingredients and is also very torpid, so you remember to collect your emotions." The small system friendly reminded her that Yun Qingqing usually looks lively and cheerful, but in fact is a mouth smiling heart mmp explosive temper.