47

Yun Qingqing originally leaned limply against the door, along with Wu Bo and Lin Che's argument, her back straightened more and more, and her eyes opened more and more.

    It couldn't be helped that it felt good to have an elder backing her up, especially since this elder was also the elder of the villain and was on her side.

    In Wu Bo's almost unreasonable old-fashioned education, Lin Che held his face full of red, a look ready to explode.

    Unfortunately, Lin Che is not likely to explode, Wu Bo is not his enemy, or even his benefactor.

    In the face of Wu Bo's crumbling, Lin Che could only bear to listen to the lecture.

    Lin Che especially regretted that he should have left Yun Qingqing and gone straight away, and because of this small delay, he met Wu Bo who woke up early.

    Wu Bo wasn't like this before, but I didn't expect that once Yun Qingqing came, Wu Bo had changed and kept reprimanding him with the old words of Master Lin.

    Now, he really can't even jump into the Yellow River.

    When Uncle Wu said, "If you have a child, you should acknowledge your ancestors, after all, the Lin family's bloodline is thin, so you should not act arbitrarily," Lin Che finally couldn't help himself and argued with a blue face, "Uncle Wu, I really have nothing to do with her!

    Not expecting Lin Che to still be sophomoric, Uncle Wu froze for a moment and opened his mouth to say, "There is no proof, how can you prove it?"

    "Let her explain!" Lin Che turned his head haughtily and pointed at Yun Qingqing, "She can prove my innocence!"

    He really couldn't explain to Uncle Wu, so he could only let Yun Qingqing, the person in question, explain the situation, since Uncle Wu didn't believe him, he would still believe Yun Qingqing, right?

    Wu Bo looked at Yun Qingqing and said, "...... Young master, but Miss Yun can't say anything."

    The young master is also too absurd to force the mute to explain for him.

    "Wait!" Lin Che threw the bag to the side, rushed angrily to his room, after quickly grinding the ink, he picked up the pen, ink, paper and ink to the stone table in the courtyard, and shouted at Yun Qingqing, "What are you doing dawdling, come and write!"

    Looking at Lin Che's angry look at Yun Qingqing, Wu Bo frowned and his heart strayed a little more in Yun Qingqing's direction.

    He thought to himself, since the death of the master, the young master has been blinded by hatred, Miss Yun is such a good girl, gentle and virtuous, beautiful and wise, willingly coming to work for the young master as a maidservant, but unfortunately the young master is calling her names and never giving her a good look.

    In Wu Bo's eyes, Yun Qingqing has not harmed the Lin family, so I don't know why Lin Che has to blame her for her father's sins.

    After receiving Lin Che's order, Yun Qingqing slowly moved to the stone table, lifted the brush, and then scratched her head with the end of the brush.

    It wasn't that she didn't want to explain, but she couldn't write in traditional Chinese.

    "You tell the matter clearly!" Lin Che's eyes were red and he was staring at her with a deadly stare, as if he would strangle her to death if she didn't speak clearly.

    Against his death glare, Yun Qingqing swallowed her saliva and asked the small system to download an input method software to automatically generate traditional Chinese characters for her.