48

Halfway through the White Shell River met the male lead who came for help, and the person being rescued is the female lead, after all, human life is at stake, even if Yun Qingqing how much she hates the female lead, but also can not see the death without saving.

    She pulled Lin Che's sleeve, Lin Che looked down at her, they looked at each other for a moment, Lin Che said towards Tang Yunqing: "Get on board."

    "Thank you very much, guest!" Tang Yunqing boarded the boat with the fainting Liniang in his arms, and Lin Che ordered the boatman to turn around and go back to the medical center.

    After arriving at the Medical Center, because there were not enough rooms in the backyard, Liniang was temporarily settled in Yun Qingqing's room. With a selfish intention, Yun Qingqing changed Lin Che's quilt and let Liniang lie under her own quilt.

    After settling Liniang, Yun Qingqing had a stern face and silently retreated to the corner. Although Liniang did not open her eyes, judging from her upturned eyebrows, when Liniang opened her eyes, she was definitely a living beauty.

    "What kind of disease does she have?" Yun Qingqing asked the little system.

    The little system shivered a mouthful of melon seeds and said, "No serious illness, just too tired and then heat stroke."

    "Oh." Yun Qingqing skimmed her lips, and for no reason began to commit aggravation again.

    In the original, Li Niang is a delicate lady body, nothing will be dizzy, and when talking to people will be guilty of angina, with this weak willow body, she repeatedly jump across between the male lead and the villain.

    This time, Tang Yunqing brought her here from Yangzhou, it is estimated that a lot of walking, no wonder Liniang could not stand fainting over.

    But Liniang fainted at the right time, as if she had deliberately arranged to spoil the beautiful picture of her and Lin Che.

    Yun Qingqing has no way to be angry with Liniang, but can only secretly complain in his heart about the broken plot designed by the main system.

    Tang Yunqing wrote a prescription with his pen and handed it to Lin Che, saying, "Thank you for your kindness, I have prescribed a prescription for Liniang, please help me to get some medicine from the medical center."

    Lin Che took Tang Yunqing's prescription, and after taking a glance at it, he couldn't help but glance sideways.

    The handwriting of the prescription is majestic and dignified, with sinew and bones and also sharpness, the written content seems to be of little use, moderate, but for the weaker Li Niang, it is the most consistent with her physical condition, long-term consumption can slowly improve, and even beneficial to the qi and blood.

    Lin Che pinched the prescription, showing a solemn look, and said to Tang Yunqing: "I can't see that you are also a doctor, may I ask you your name?"

    He wanted to know, with Tang Yunqing's talent at such a young age, which family had cultivated him.

    Hearing Lin Che ask Tang Yunqing's name, Yun Qingqing's breath stalled and her legs went limp with nervousness.

    If Lin Che knew Tang Yunqing's true identity, the consequences were simply unthinkable.

    However, Yun Qingqing was mute, and it was impossible to stop Tang Yunqing from speaking. Tang Yunqing said towards Lin Che, "My surname is 'Yun', and my single name is the word 'Qing'."

    Lin Che looked back at Yun Qingqing, and asked Tang Yunqing which "Yun" and which "Qing", Tang Yunqing omitted his surname and told him his name.

    "Brother Yunqing, do you recognize her?" Lin Che's eyes flashed and he turned towards Yun Qingqing and said, "Your names are somewhat similar."