50

Tang Yunqing went to sit in the clinic with satisfaction, but Yunqing was not so sure, and quietly came to the front hall to "supervise" the work while Lin Che went to study the poison theory.

    As expected, the "Congmu Hall", which had never been properly run, was deserted, except for an old friend of Uncle Wu's who came regularly for a follow-up consultation, and not a single new customer came to the door.

    Tang Yunqing people have run to the door, he scratched his head, rather regretfully said: "I have waited for a good half a day but no patients, or ...... I better go out to practice medicine."

    The heir of the Tang family, a family of doctors and businessmen, has recently become accustomed to being a traveling doctor, and when he saw that there was no business in the "Congmutang", he was ready to pick up his own cloth streamer sign to create his own piece of heaven.

    Yun Qingqing thought that if the Tang family knew that their future young master was practicing medicine in this way, they would probably be so angry that they would be smoking.

    Yun Qingqing naturally does not want him to go out and practice medicine.

    The company's main goal is to provide the best possible service to its customers.

    Yun Qingqing hurriedly took two steps forward and blocked Tang Yunqing with one hand, babbling at him for a while: no, you just wait here for someone to come to your door.

    "Miss Yun, what is this about?" Tang Yunqing looked puzzled, thinking that Yun Qingqing was counting with him about the work money, "I wasn't going to ask for Brother Lin's work money, even if I went out."

    For him, as long as he is looking for a doctor, it's the same wherever he goes, since "Congmu Hall" can't attract patients, he will go out and look for patients himself.

    Yun Qingqing frowned and walked over to the desk where he was sitting, picked up the pen he used to write his prescriptions and wrote on the paper, "You promised to sit in the clinic, so don't go out, as for the lack of patients, we'll think of another way."

    "Haha, Miss Yun, your writing is really funny." Looking at the words written out by Yun Qingqing, Tang Yunqing couldn't help but laugh out loud.

    As a doctor, Tang Yunqing had practiced calligraphy since he was young, and, every single child of the Tang family wrote very well, he had never seen anyone write like this, like a chicken claw scratching out.

    Yun Qingqing looked up and glared at him, Tang Yunqing covered his mouth and continued to laugh and said, "So what do you want to do to solicit customers?"

    Yun Qingqing's eyes turned, thinking, this ancient and modern methods to attract customers, is only "free", "discount" and "gift", in the modern society, no matter how all kinds of promotional activities How to change, are always the same.

    She thought carefully for a while, combined with the current situation of "Congmutang", and continued to write: "Anyway, you are idle, since you do not want to pay, so you can see people for free."

    She planned to use the gimmick of free medical care to attract patients.

    "Those medicinal herbs that Uncle Wu needs to get rid of, then sell them at a discount."

    Then, use the way of selling herbs at a discount to then attract people in need to come and buy medicine.

    Wu Bo is recently drying a batch of old herbs, a few days ago he was muttering, ready to find someone to sell.

    This batch of medicine has been sitting for a bit too long, the efficacy is not too good, but for the poor people, Yun Qingqing sold them cheap, much better than selling them to the medicine merchants. After all, the recycled medicine merchant will buy it back, and it may be substandard, it will not be so cheap.