57

Halfway to being intercepted by Tang Yunqing, Lin Che's footsteps lurched.

    At the same time, Yun Qingqing, who was rolled up in the quilt, stiffened and even her breathing stalled.

    "Your quilt looks quite thick, but it's ten pounds?" Tang Yunqing always felt that the quilt Lin Che was holding was not quite normal, the quilt in his hand looked bulging, as if he was hiding a person.

    After Tang Yunqing finished, he wanted to come up to help, but Lin Che hurriedly took a step back to avoid the other party's hand and said, "No need, I want to carry the quilt to the room."

    "You really don't need my help?" Fearing that Lin Che would be too embarrassed to ask, Tang Yunqing asked another question.

    Never found Tang Yunqing nonsense so much, Lin Che was annoyed by him simply lost his temper, frowned, said in a deep voice: "Brother Yun, please give way."

    "...... good." Tang Yunqing secretly went to look at Lin Che's expression, how he looked at it all felt how odd Lin Che. However, because of Lin Che's face, he honestly took a step to the side to make way.

    Lin Che said "thank you" to him, and then, he force the quilt into his arms again, at this time, a small volume of hair accidentally leaked out of the quilt core ......

    The color of the hair leaked down is green, a look is a woman's hair, after seeing the hair, Tang Yunqing could not help but be frozen on the spot, then the whole body trembled, was thunderstruck outside.

    Tang Yunqing opened his mouth wide, until Lin Che closed the door, he woke up with a start.

    He thought to himself, so ...... Lin Che's quilt is hiding a woman?

    Yesterday after Lin Che and Yun Qingqing got married, Tang Yunqing saw with his own eyes that the light in Lin Che's room went out.

    But Lin Che came back from outside this morning, holding a roll of quilts in his hands, and there was a woman hidden in the quilts.

    Tang Yunqing suddenly had a flash of light and slapped his forehead fiercely.

    Because he found that he found a great secret ......

    "Brother Lin actually went out secretly behind Miss Yun's back last night, and brought back a woman from outside?!" He stomped his foot and said in a pained voice.

    If he had known that Lin Che was such a person, he shouldn't have let Miss Yun to him!

    Tang Yunqing covered his heart, feeling that he was infected by Liniang and had angina too.

    After being brought back to the room by Lin Che, Yun Qingqing lay motionless on the couch, her eyes empty, as if she had already seen through the red world.

    After Tang Yunqing's halfway interception, Yun Qingqing was so scared that her soul almost flew away.

    "The water is ready, I'll bathe you." Lin Che fished Yun Qingqing out of the blanket and prepared to carry her into the bath tub behind the screen.

    Yun Qingqing desperately shook her head and pushed him outward as hard as she could.

    It was too humiliating!

    After last night's madness and this morning's accident, Yun Qingqing's shame was about to explode.

    This is not long after returning to her room, and Lin Che still wants to help her take a bath, her shame is really too much to bear.