66

"Injured?"

    Yun Qingqing lifted the blanket over Bai Che's body and carefully looked at his flawless skin: "Where is the injury?"

    "Turn over, the injury is on the stomach." After finishing, he told her.

    Yun Qingqing turned Bai Che from the side to the front. Sure enough, there was a black mark on his lower abdomen, which looked like an animal's paw print.

    Last night, Yun Qingqing had looked at his whole body once. At that time, his abdomen was clean and there were no scars at all.

    Yun Qingqing's face darkened on the spot, she gritted her teeth and said, "Tu Shanyan?"

    Judging from the traces, it looked very much like a fox's paw print.

    "This dead fox, how dare you attack my people!" Yun Qingqing was so angry that she beat the case next to her. Because she couldn't control her strength, the case made a "boom" and was torn apart in front of her on the spot.

    As a natural monster, Yun Qingqing has some magic power on her body. Although she is not very good at using magic power, she still has a certain destructive power when she uses it.

    "It's really miserable." Don't see that Bai Che has no traces on his body, but in fact he has suffered a lot of internal injuries. This time, Tu Shanyan hit the dantian position... The small system silently took out a A candle is lit for the villain.

    Yun Qingqing flicked his fingers to his chubby forehead and said, "What kind of wax, he's not dead yet."

    After untying the immortal-binding rope on Bai Che's body, Yun Qingqing dug out the elixir in the storage ring. Like money, one after another is stuffed into Bai Che's mouth like pouring beans.

    The little system looked at her simple and rude movements, and couldn't help covering her eyes, and said, "I'm afraid the effect of forcibly placing the pills will not be very good."

    "The pills have already been eaten, why won't they work Does it have a unique digestion method?" Yun Qingqing asked.

    "That's right. Taking medicinal pills in the immortal world is different from that in the mortal world. Immortal cultivators have to use energy to digest and absorb the medicinal pills. Otherwise, they will just 'eat' and not be able to exert the full effect of the medicinal pills." Picked up the book "Self-cultivation of the Demon Race (Basic)" and shoved it into her hand, "He can't wake up and digest it by himself, only you can help him."

    Yun Qingqing didn't suspect him, and quickly picked up the booklet , according to the catalog, she turned to the "healing chapter", and she opened the corner of the page, and a huge title and vivid pictures appeared in front of her eyes -

    double/demon/double/healing method.

    Small system: "..."

    The words on the book are shocking, but the accompanying pictures are even more suffocating. In the picture, there are two things that are not human, but not demons. They are intertwined, and Yun Qingqing's eyes are pierced. pain.

    The Yaozu's healing method is really too unrestrained, too primitive, and too much!

    Yun Qingqing suspected that the little system had downloaded some strange database behind her back.

    She looked at the little system suspiciously and said, "Can you find me a Human Race tutorial?" The

    little system's entire face turned an embarrassing purple-red. Edited and edited book - The Helping Healing Bible.