BTS

🍼little Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung

Namjoon is trying to remember who said a trip is a good idea. He has a suspicion it was Hoseok who later claimed he is sick and can't go.

It took 5 hours to get in Seoraksan National Park, 5 hours full of crying and arguing. Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung are sitting strapped in their car seats and their spacious mini van allows them to kick their legs. The national park was great, they spent 3 days in a hotel and explored the nature, but now it is time to go home. And Namjoon is experiencing the terrible journey again.

Little Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung are nonstop crying, whining and fighting while Seokjin tries to calm them down and Namjoon is focusing on the road. The man doesn't understand why are the littles crying, they have snacks and watch cartoons on an iPad. Yet, Yoongi is crying, Taehyung is tugging on the straps of his car seat and Jimin is screaming. Namjoon's head hurts and Seokjin can't soothe their littles, which force them to stop on rest area. There is Burger King and the caregivers decide to have lunch. Food will maybe calm them down.

They walk inside - Namjoon is carrying crying Yoongi while Seokjin drags Jimin and Taehyung behind him. They walk to the counter to order and Jimin smiles before tugging on his daddy's T-shirt.

"I want that sundae pie!"

Jimin is pointing at a picture of Hershey's sundae pie with chocolate crime filling and crunchy crust.

"No, Jimin. You can get the pie after lunch."

The little angrily stomps his feet and he is ready to cry again. Seokjin orders fried chicken with French fries for littles and double cheeseburgers for himself and his partner. Seokjin also has to order desserts - banana pie for Yoongi, apple pie for Taehyung and sundae pie for Jimin. They sit down to a big table and in the moment when trays with food touch the table, the littles are immediately silent and eat. Namjoon is glad they are silent and eat his lunch because soon they will get back in the car. The weather isn't very good, it is raining and strong wind is blowing so they can't go too fast.

After lunch Seokjin takes his baby boys in the bathroom to check their diapers while Namjoon buys cappuccino to get more energy. The family gets back in the car and it is clear Namjoon's plan won't work - the boys are arguing again. They have one iPad and they can't choose one movie to watch. Seokjin tries to calm them down, but it is hard from the passenger seat.

"Fine, if you can't agree on one movie, then you will watch nothing!"

Seokjin takes the iPad away and the real hell started. The littles are screaming and Seokjin decides to ignore them. They will scream and eventually exhaust themselves. Jimin is the first one who got enough of screaming and starts sucking on his fingers. Then also Yoongi and Taehyung close their mouths. They are close to their house, just 30 more minutes. Seokjin checks on them and sees they are drowsy. Yoongi is the first one who closes his eyes and he is followed by Taehyung.

Namjoon enjoys the silence in their car and sighs. They were loud for almost 6 hours and now, last 5 minutes from home, they are asleep. Namjoon drives around the neighborhood for 10 more minutes to be 100% sure the boys are fast asleep. Only then he dares to stop in front of their house and opens the rear door and gently scoops Jimin in his arms. He slowly carries sleeping Jimin in his bedroom, he shares with his brothers. Namjoon carefully tucks Jimin in his bed and sighs. Jimin looks like a little angel when he is asleep and Namjoon can't be mad at him. Yes, sometimes his boys are misbehaving and loud, but he still loves them no matter what they do.