75

"Becoming a magician... what will happen in the end?" Yun Qingqing asked.

    The small system stuffed a spiritual fruit into his mouth, and said indifferently: "It can't be done, at most it is impossible to fly to the immortal world." The

    small system said it lightly, but for ordinary immortal cultivators, it is impossible to fly to the immortal world. It is equivalent to strangling the future of the cultivator.

    In the original book, the reason why the villain would turn black in the back is precisely because he was blocked on the road to becoming immortal, and he mixed with the demons all day long, causing his mentality to explode.

    "If you can't fly to the fairy world, can you fly to the devil world?" Yun Qingqing had not read the basic tutorial of magic cultivators, and could only infer from the great knowledge of the world.

    "Monster cultivators can fly to the demon world after they reach the peak. The same is true for demon cultivators. When they reach the peak, they can fly to the demon world." The little system said, "So, he has nothing to worry about. It's better to go directly to the demon world."

    Besides, the Demon World is also a system-built world, and it's not the same wherever you go.

    "It's not the same." Yun Qingqing poked Xiao System's head, "He has been educated to become an immortal since he was a child, and suddenly asked him to change his profession from scratch to cultivating magic, can you stand it for you?"

    Xiao System: "Received Come on, just have something to eat."

    Yun Qingqing: "..."

    She couldn't talk to the system anymore.

    However, Yun Qingqing found that it was useless to be anxious, because Bai Che never went out at all, Yun Qingqing wanted to get into his room through the ban, and found that he had closed the room.

    This time, even Yun Qingqing couldn't get in.

    The invisibility cloak can only hide itself, but it cannot pass through the barrier set by the monk himself.

    With no other way, Yun Qingqing could only send a small system in to see him.

    Small systems do not belong to the realm of humans and can freely traverse any area.

    "He's meditating in the room, and his face is not very good-looking." The little system finished exploring Bai Che and came back to report the situation to Yun Qingqing.

    In fact, Bai Che's situation was worse than what he said. His white clothes were dyed red, and his face was as pale as golden paper. He sat there meditating, and his whole body was shaking.

    Hearing this, Yun Qingqing couldn't hold back and knocked on Qi Yang's door again.

    "Do you suspect that senior brother was influenced by demonic energy?" Qi Yang frowned, looking at Yun Qingqing's expression as if he was looking at a mentally retarded.

    "Yes." Yun Qingqing nodded.

    Seeing Yun Qingqing's serious appearance, Qi Yang suddenly raised his head, laughed out loud, pointed at her and said, "Your Highness Princess, what are you kidding! No one has been disturbed by the demonic energy. Are you sleepy?"

    Since the exercises can restrain the demonic energy, why can't he dispel the demonic energy and still be affected?

    Yun Qingqing felt that this time it was not that simple.