77

Under Bai Che's very oppressive gaze, Yun Qingqing shivered with her back against the corner of the wall.

    "Why, don't you dare to answer?" Bai Che suddenly lowered his head, the tip of his nose almost touching her nose.

    The two were breathing hotly.

    Yun Qingqing said in a panic, "Don't think too much."

    What does it mean to not think too much?

    She called all the friars for a banquet and told him not to think too much?

    Bai Che's eyes jumped, his sharp eyes seemed to cut her open inch by inch.

    "You've played with me, but you're still not satisfied?" He suddenly said coldly, and then his voice became even colder, "Do you still want to play with others?"

    Yun Qingqing was dumbfounded.

    When has she ever played with others, she just wanted to hold a banquet.

    It's just that her original intention to hold the banquet was indeed with some impure purpose of wanting to stimulate Bai Che, but she did not expect that Bai Che would appear by himself after the banquet only lasted for less than half an hour.

    Yun Qingqing hurriedly stretched out her fingers, hooked his sleeve, and said honestly: "I only have you in my heart, I hold a banquet... I just want to deceive you." I

    didn't expect you to be deceived so easily.

    She explained with tears in her eyes, and almost took out her heart and showed it to him.

    Hearing this, Bai Che's breath stagnated, and then he showed a painful expression.

    Yun Qingqing always likes to say such things.

    But she didn't know that every word of her confession was like a heavy mountain pressing down on him.

    He would rather she say that she likes to play with others, or even say that she likes Qi Yang, not to say that she likes him alone.

    Bai Che practiced ruthless swordsmanship since childhood. Under the advice of his elders, he always regarded the word "Qing" as a gangrene attached to the bones.

    And this monster princess, in just a few months, made him feel shaken, and even produced a demon that catalyzed demonic energy.

    A look of struggle appeared on Bai Che's face, he forcibly suppressed his heart, and gritted his teeth and said, "You have me in your heart? As a princess of the demon clan, there are countless beautiful men around you, one day, you will find a better man than me. A better man."

    He reassured himself that the reason why Yun Qingqing pestered him was just a momentary novelty.

    When Yun Qingqing is completely tired of playing, he will be able to completely eliminate the demons and inner demons from his body and regain his calm state of mind.

    "How is that possible!" Yun Qingqing boldly went to hug his waist and said anxiously, "Don't you human race cultivators like to make an oath? I swear on all my cultivation bases, this life and this life... No, forever and ever, you are the only one in my heart, if I violate my oath, I will be struck to death by the thunder!"

    Yun Qingqing swears that it is as common as eating and drinking, because she and Bai Che have experienced love for three lifetimes, every lifetime They all stayed together until the end of their lives, and there was no burden in saying these words.