78

Yun Qingqing was about to leave for the Demon Abyss in the extreme north.

    Before leaving, Yun Qingqing specifically didn't notify Bai Che, and only packed Qi Yang with him.

    The people who followed them to Moyuan, and the four demon generals sent by the demon king to protect her.

    "Princess, why didn't you bring your senior brother?" Qi Yang asked suspiciously after arriving near Moyuan.

    "...I'm afraid that he will eat the devil's flying vinegar." Yun Qingqing whispered.

    The last time she and Bai Che had such a quarrel, a large part of the reason was that Bai Che did not trust her, and the extreme northern devil obviously had an interest in her. If Bai Che was brought here, in case Bai Che was impulsive If something goes wrong, it will become a diplomatic accident of the demon clan.

    "You're worried about my senior brother eating the devil's vinegar, but... aren't you afraid that senior brother will eat my vinegar?" Qi Yang rubbed the messy hair on his head and said irritably.

    Although the senior brother has never expressed his position, judging from the subtle eyes of the senior brother every time, the senior brother is very repulsive of his contact with Yun Qingqing.

    Yun Qingqing glanced at him sideways, and said faintly, "I asked you to come here to be a witness for me."

    Qi Yang: "..."

    Dare to ask him to be a supervisor!

    The extreme north of the Demon Abyss is near the junction of the Demon Realm and the Demon Realm. Yun Qingqing took the demon general's teleportation tool to the outside of the Demon Abyss. Looking around, he saw that the outside of the Demon Abyss was enveloped by a thick layer of black air, and the depths inside the abyss were not deep. Bottom out.

    "The Demon King has lived here for nearly a thousand years, doesn't he feel bored?"

    Yun Qingqing retracted his gaze. Although this Demon Abyss is unfathomable, from its simple ground layout, living here is really too much. boring.

    Coming to an altar outside Moyuan, Yun Qingqing instructed the Mozu people to activate the magic circle.

    This red magic circle built on the altar is circular, and the outer circle of the circle is surrounded by twelve pillars. Various ancient monsters are painted on the pillars. Yun Qingqing just glanced at it and felt dizzy for a while.

    It would make people uncomfortable for the demon clan to look at the totem of the demon clan, and Yun Qingqing did not dare to look at it casually.

    Under the urging of the demons, the magic circle on the altar quickly lit up with red light. Yun Qingqing just raised his foot and was about to walk into the magic circle, when Qi Yang suddenly said to her: "Princess, don't go in yet. "

    I don't know why, looking at this strange formation, he has a sense of fear that his heart is racing.

    "The princess needs to walk into the magic circle to talk to the devil." The devil reminded.

    "I always think this array... is weird." Looking at the red light full of blood, Qi Yang felt very uneasy.

    This formation is surrounded by the pillars of twelve ancient monsters. It is not like an ordinary summoning formation, but rather looks like it is sealing something weird.

    The demon people sneered and said, "You are a human cultivator, so naturally you feel uncomfortable with the magic formation."

    Yun Qingqing frowned and looked at the red light emerging from the formation under her feet. She didn't know why, but not only did she not feel that the formation was very Dangerous, but there is a familiar feeling.