80

The small system turned around in the White Jade Palace several times, but could not find the shadow of the legendary Demon King.

    Yun Qingqing thought anxiously, who the hell is the Demon King?

    "How long has the Demon King existed in this world?"

    Yun Qingqing sat under a bunch of plum trees behind the palace, holding a fresh plum in his mouth.

    The little system said: "According to the records and writings of other demon cultivators, this demon king lived for more than 10,000 years..."

    "Pfft." Yun Qingqing almost swallowed the half-bitten plum, "10,000 years. Live so long?"

    No wonder his paintings hang all over the hallway.

    Thinking of the Demon King alone, waiting in the White Jade Palace for nearly 10,000 years like a lonely old man, Yun Qingqing's heart was filled with sympathy.

    If it was her, she would have suffocated herself to death long ago.

    "...It may be longer, after all, he has no peers." The small system replied, "From the oldest record, this Demon King even has a chance to soar, but for some reason, he did not soar in the end. "

    Is there such an operation as not flying?" The

    small system searched the information and explained: "There are many ways to not fly. He can knock down his own cultivation base and keep stuck in the realm before ascension, so as to not be able to fly." Trigger the Ascension Thunder; or, when he ascended, he deliberately engaged in some heaven-defying moths, so that the heavens of the upper realms had scruples, thus closing the ascension channel."

    According to the small system, this devil is either crazy or stupid.

    All the time, people from all walks of life have worked hard to cultivate for thousands of years in order to ascend to the upper realm. What reason could the Demon King not want to not ascend?

    While the two were resting behind the palace, the nearby demonic energy fluctuated.

    The demonic energy that was floating in the air suddenly became violent. Next, they gathered into the wind and ran wildly in one direction. The scene was as if a demonic wind suddenly blew.

    Yun Qingqing looked at this strange magic wind suspiciously, threw the plum core in his hand to the ground, raised his short legs, and said, "Let's go and have a look." The

    two walked out of the white jade along the floating magic energy. Palace, when she came to the steps, Yun Qingqing was deeply shocked by the scene in front of her.

    I saw a huge devilish vortex appeared in front of the White Jade Palace. The vortex was like an eye of a typhoon, madly absorbing the surrounding rioting devilish energy.

    "What is this doing?" Facing such a powerful cyclone, Yun Qingqing couldn't help shaking his hind legs.

    She couldn't see what was in the vortex, but the little system could.

    The small system swept the whirlpool for a while, and when he saw the person lying under the whirlpool, he was so frightened that he fell to the ground from mid-air and shouted, "Master, it's Bai Che!"

    Hearing Bai Che's name, Yun Qingqing paused for a while, but didn't respond for a long time: "You, who are you talking about?"

    "Bai Che! He is in the center of the vortex!" The little system climbed up from the ground and pushed Yun Qingqing with his head.