81

Yun Qingqing nestled in Bai Che's arms for a while, and found that he was talking, but he didn't make a sound.

    "Bai Che?" Yun Qingqing grabbed his collar, stood up to look at him, and found that he had fallen into meditation again.

    She hasn't said a few words to him yet, so why is she ignoring her?

    Just when Yun Qingqing was hesitating whether to wake him up, the little system suddenly said: "Master, look up at the sky!"

    Yun Qingqing raised her head and looked up.

    At this time, the center of the cyclone eye of this vortex was spreading, ten times larger than when she first came in, and the magic energy in the outer circle of the vortex was no longer pure black, but gradually turned blood red.

    These blood-red demonic energy continued to gather in the center and drilled into Bai Che's body.

    The blood-red demonic energy surrounding her made Yun Qingqing feel very uncomfortable.

    "What kind of aura is this? Why is it so weird?" The

    small system analyzed with the scanner: "This is the innate demonic energy, which has been born in the extreme northern demonic abyss since the beginning of the heaven and the earth. The innate demonic energy is more powerful than ordinary demonic energy. Powerful, high-level demon cultivators, their lifelong pursuit is to obtain the innate demonic energy."

    Yun Qingqing frowned and asked, "This innate demonic energy has an aura of violence..." The

    little system and her were very tacit understanding . , before she could continue to ask, he replied: "Innate demonic energy is good and bad. The good part is that it can help the demon cultivator gain power faster. Therefore, the higher the cultivation of the magic cultivators, the more violent their temperament will become, and they often cannot control their killing intent, which is the vowel that the cultivators of the righteous way shout at everyone."

    No wonder in the original work, Bai Che The relationship with the Human World eventually became an eternal relationship.

    Thinking of this, Yun Qingqing's ears perked up in fright: "After he absorbs these innate demonic energy, won't the demon world and the human world start a war right away?"

    "That's right." Little System sighed.

    When Yun Qingqing was waiting in the center of the devilish storm, the sky was turned upside down outside the extreme north devil world.

    Not only the sky above the Demon Abyss, but also the human world and the demon world, the celestial phenomenon that the big devil is about to be born has begun to appear repeatedly.

    All the elders of Tianxuanmen went out collectively, and murmured to the blood moon in the sky: "The blood moon is in the sky, the devil is about to be born, and the world is in danger!"

    Compared with the trembling cultivators in the human world, the demon tribesmen are calm. many.

    At this time, the demon king was lying in the arms of the demon queen, holding a green plum in his mouth.

    Facing the blood moon above his head, the demon king asked suspiciously, "How did the demon king come out? We Qingqing are really capable. In order to break off the marriage, we even called out the demon king who had not been seen for thousands of years." The

    demon queen lowered her eyes and smiled . , said: "Maybe that Demon King came out for our Qingqing..."

    Demon King: "..."