83

After learning that the demon queen was captured by the human race, Yun Qingqing was so frightened that she almost turned into a rabbit again.

    "I-I have to report to the father and ask the father to save the mother!" Yun Qingqing scratched the new bunny ears on the top of her head.

    For the past half month, Yun Qingqing has been eating and drinking spicy food in the White Jade Palace all day long. Most of the injuries on her body have healed, and now she has returned to her human form.

    Her first thought after hearing the news was to ask her father to save her mother.

    "You don't need to call." Bai Che held her shoulders and comforted her. "Your father is injured. If you ask him to save your mother, it will be tantamount to sending him to death."

    "I don't know why my father is injured..." Yun Qingqing raised her head and asked suspiciously.

    "He has been showing people in the shape of a rabbit, and he must have been seriously injured." Bai Che said calmly.

    Although the demon king tried his best to appear "dignified and domineering" after he turned into a rabbit, at that time Bai Che found that the demon king's breath was unstable, and he also discovered many details that Yun Qingqing had not noticed.

    However, he did not intend to tell Yun Qingqing the real situation of the Demon King.

    Hearing this, Yun Qingqing was stunned for a moment.

    Indeed, since she came to this world, the father has never appeared in human form.

    "I... I thought that Father Wang likes to be a rabbit. Who would have thought that he, like me, would have to transform into a rabbit to heal his wounds."

    After speaking, Yun Qingqing felt that she was too stupid, and she never found the demon. Wang is very wrong.

    Even she doesn't like to become a rabbit, how could the father like it?

    Seeing Yun Qingqing's anxious face, Bai Che held her hand, patted the back of her hand, and said, "Don't worry, I'll go save your mother." The

    demon queen is Yun Qingqing's mother, but now she is Bai Che 's mother-in-law.

    Even if this mother-in-law had hit him ruthlessly, but in the face of Yun Qingqing, Bai Che couldn't let the demon queen be captured by the human race.

    "Not very good."

    Yun Qingqing was quite surprised that Bai Che offered to save the Demon Empress.

    The Demon Empress once had a heavy hand on Bai Che, and there was a quarrel between the two. Yun Qingqing didn't want to trouble Bai Che to rescue the Demon Empress, so she said decisively, "I will save the Mother Empress myself."

    Looking at Yun Qingqing looked sullen and rushed out, Bai Che pulled the person back and said, "What are you doing? You can beat the elders of the ten major sects of the human race?"

    "I have a way!" Yun Qingqing shouted, she had a If you can't beat the items in the system mall, you can at least touch them.

    "She's your mother, and she's my mother. I won't sit idly by." Bai Che held down Yun Qingqing, who was shaking, and stared into her eyes seriously.

    For a moment, Yun Qingqing didn't know what to say. This man was always so kind to her that she didn't know how to repay him.

    "You wait for me to come back at home." After speaking, Bai Che let go of her hand, turned and walked outside the hall.