84

Late at night.

    On a mountain called Owl Peak on the border of the Demon Realm, monks from the ten sects of the human race established a temporary position.

    At this time, a white light flashed across the sky at the top of Owl Peak very quickly.

    Yun Qingqing and Bai Che landed behind a big rock on the mountain peak.

    Yun Qingqing stuck her head out and asked, "Is the mother detained at the top of the mountain?"

    "That's right." Bai Che took her hand, bent over, and led her through another big rock, "According to the report from the spies, you The Queen Mother was suppressed in a magic weapon called the Black Wind Tower on the top of the mountain."

    They slowly dived to the vicinity of the Black Wind Tower.

    At this time, there were nearly dozens of people sitting around the Black Wind Tower. Judging from the attire on their bodies, these people were Tianxuanmen disciples.

    Yun Qingqing looked at the Tianxuanmen disciples beside the tower, a little worried: "This...there are too many people."

    "I'm not afraid." Bai Che smiled, and then threw a small air mass shining white light in front of him.

    The small air mass flashed near the Black Wind Tower, and suddenly, a male disciple sitting near the Black Wind Tower turned his head to look in their direction, and then stood up from the ground.

    The male disciple first walked down the mountain for a while, then went around in a big circle, sneaking towards them, only then did Yun Qingqing realize that the male disciple was actually Qi Yang.

    "Senior Brother, Princess, are you here to save the Demon Empress?" Qi Yang scratched his head and sighed, "Since they caught the Demon Empress, I knew you would come, so I have been guarding the Black Wind Tower. Nearby, waiting to meet you." I

    didn't expect Qi Yang to be so considerate, for a while, Yun Qingqing felt a little embarrassed to criticize him again for failing to persuade him to surrender.

    "By the way, Senior Brother." Qi Yang looked around vigilantly and said, "The Demon Empress is so powerful that the disciples of the ten factions united to capture her. This time, the strength of the human race should not be underestimated... and this Black Wind Tower. , I heard that it is a remnant of the immortal artifact left over from the ancient times, you have to be careful."

    "I've never heard that our sect has a fairy weapon." Bai Che asked.

    "Because of the celestial phenomenon caused by your birth, Elder Bai Xu was also forced to leave the customs. The Black Wind Tower is the property of Elder Bai Xu. Naturally, we have never heard of the Black Wind Tower."

    This Elder Bai Xu is also the devil king. They have lived in seclusion for thousands of years, and there has been no legend of them on the rivers and lakes for a long time.

    "I see."

    Bai Che squinted at the tall black tower in the dark night. Hearing what Qi Yang said, he suddenly felt that the black tower looked somewhat familiar.

    "Then you came here specially to help us divert them away?" Yun Qingqing asked.     "Ha..." Qi Yang

    smiled awkwardly, "The disciples around the tower are all my senior brothers, and I have no way to order them to leave."

    Yun Qingqing's eyes widened: "Then what are you doing here?"

He opened his hands and said very frankly: "Naturally, I came here to reminisce with you."