Chapter Twelve

smut warning

_______

My mind was racing with thoughts of what was going to happen when we got home. To distract myself from getting any more antsy, I turned the radio on. Sam Smiths calming voice blasted through the speakers. 

"I know I'm not the only oneee!" I sang along and turned to look out the window.

"You're a terrible singer." Chrissy laughed as she took a turn towards my neighborhood.

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"Why? You sucked his cock already." She said so casually. I admit, I admire that flaw of Chrissy's. It might seem inappropriate at times but her ability to make people uncomfortable was a true gift. 

"This is different," my eyes narrowed, "You're here and I'm afraid of what's going to happen."

She shrugged, "Nothing I can't handle, Mary. We didn't even do anything to get him that mad so I'm sure this experience will be fun."

I squirmed in my seat. I had been friends with Christina for a very long time so I knew that she was much more spontaneous then I was.

"Stop worrying, Mare. The worst that can happen is he spanks the both of us." she reasoned as her hand came down to brush over mine. My skin tingled under her hold. She always had this way with me. She always got me to do stuff I didn't want to do.

"Shit." 

My eyes darted towards her to see her frowning at the road. "Shit." I said.

"How are we suppose to get to your house when their repaving the road! We're going to have to go around. That's gonna take at least another 10 minutes."

"Just take the next road and we'll go that way."

-

About 15 minutes later we managed to get home.

"We're here." she whispered as we pulled into my driveway.

"We're super late. He's going to spank us." I said frantically. 

We made our way to the front door my nerves that there all time high. My mom wouldn't be home which made me feel a little better.

"Daddy?" I called as we walked through the door.

Chrissy and I turned to look at Harry as he walked through the kitchen. He wore tight black skinny jeans that made him look younger then he was. His hair was in a bun and I felt my knees go weak.

"Lets go upstairs." he said lowly as his eyes raked over Chrissy's body. I couldn't help but feel annoyed at the fact that he was looking at her and not me.

I let her walk in front of me as the three of us made our way to what I assume was going to be my room. The hot tension between the three of us was making me feel weak and squirmy. My assumption was proven right as Harry led us to my door. He looked behind him to glance at me making sure I was alright with going in my room. I looked between him and Christina before giving him a small nod.

Harry stood in front of the end of my bed and pointed at it.

"Sit." he commanded.

Chrissy and I shared a glance before we rushed to sit down. Our knees bumped and the intensity of the moment grew with every passing second. Harry looked at the both of us with narrowed eyes before he focused on me. I gulped.

"This relationship was not suppose to get out to anyone. Are you that stupid that you had to tell your friend here." he scolded me. I slouched and looked at the ground rather then his blazing eyes.