24

Peace in abundance, Love without limit and happiness which overflows.

~|•'°

Carter Lynn.

"Boys hurry up we are going to be late!" I called out from the stairs, today was check up day at the hospital and none of my three boys liked it, they always tried to bribe me with anything just to get out of it because they would get vitamin shots, and it amused me just how much they hated it, my Dwayne had always had that dislike for hospitals or clinics and our children picked up on it, now they were a trio, trying to run away, out the the back of the house so we wouldn't go, I just shook my head with a chuckle, they thought they were smart, but I had already made sure they weren't sneaking out.

"It won't open." Khalil whined as he tried but failed to open the french double doors, I had changed the lock code, so try as they might, they weren't getting out. "Papa—wont open." Wayne joined in as he tried to open the door with his brother, it was amusing to hear, then I walked to where they were, fully dressed, ready to go yet still trying to escape, their father cooking up some lie to tell me and tease me with. "Hey sugarplum, lovely sun outside  wanna get some family photos taken?" He skillfully suggests and I facepalm, I mean seriously. "The sun is always good outside." I replied squinting my eyes and looking at the two little heads trying to open the doors.

"Boys abort, we've been caught." Dwayne whispers to the boys who freeze, they dramatically turn with toothy smiles and pretend as if nothing was wrong. "Don't even try it." I state leaving no room for arguments. "Your coats by the rack, go get them and get in the car this instant." I ordered and they made a run for it, it was cute how even though they were trying to get away fome me, Wayne's hand had a strong grip on Khalil's, he never let go, as their little feet made little thuds on the floor. Chuckling lowly I turn to face my man who seems to have taken a new approach. "You know you're sexy when you get all commando like that, turns me on." He exclaimed pressing me to the wall, leaving a trail of kisses and bites down my throat to my nipple. "Juvita!" I moan just as my senses come back, this was a ploy.

"No  I will not fall to your seductive ways, let's go." I order and he whines. "Yes keep walking those sexy legs." I add slapping his ass which he turns back to and narrows his eyes on me. "Be careful what you wish for  honeybaby, you might just limp to the doctor's office." He calls out his threat, and somehow in the mix of it all, I liked it. "I might just like that." I retorted in a whisper and he stopped turning back to me. "No you horny man, we've got places to be." I protest but it was a bit too late, he grabbed my form and kissed the daylight out of me along with dipping me down then placing me back up, the kitchen was and everything else, spinning. "What just happened?" I mumbled and he wiggled his eyebrows. "We are going to the doctor." He offered and I finally came back to my senses. "Yea, the check up—." I whisper to myself walking toward the door adjoined with the garage.

His kisses will be the end of me.

We drove to the pack hospital without any more attempts to escape, what was going on now, was that the boys wanted to go to the amusement park after the check up, the incessant begging had now worn me down but not their other father, he was and still is headstrong plus I had a sense that he had planned something already. "Please papa, please—please— please —please." I couldn't take it anymore. "Babe please." I begged and he smirked. "They wore you down huh." He joked and I smacked his thigh. "I just want it to stop—." I whined and he chuckled deeply, he would never give in. "The doctor first, if you are good, then I will think about it?" He finally conceded and I sighed in relief, finally they let up.