Chapter 62: Score Settled

SCORED SETTLED

BROLY'S BEEN BESTED

(A SHORTER CHAPTER, BUT IT FINISHES OFF THE BROLY ARC)

A day after Cheelai and Lemo sent Broly back to Vampa, I decided it was time to pay Broly a visit. 

ON VAMPA

Broly cracked open the leg of a Vampa Beetle, revealing the yellow edible goo on the inside

Cheelai: You're kidding!? You've been surviving on this your whole life?

Cheelai hesitantly put some in her mouth

Cheelai: *coughs* Sour.. but it beats starving.

Lemo looked on in disgust when suddenly, Broly sensed something

Broly: Someone just got here...

???: HEY! MIND IF WE COME IN?!

Dad, Caulifla, and I approach the group

Y/N: Hey, Broly! 

Goku: W-wait, who are you two?

Cheelai: You're those Saiyans who Broly fought on Earth!

Caulifla: And you two are Cheelai and Lemo, right?

Cheelai: How do you know our names?!

Caulifla: I saw you two, or, more accurately Caulale did.

Cheelai: How do you know Caulale?

Caulifla: Because I am her, or more accurately, one-half of her.

Cheelai: Half?

Caulifla: Two people becoming one, it's complicated, but let's just say I let you two go, we came to make sure you guys didn't die on arrival.

Goku: Yeah! We brought you guys some Earth goodies to prevent you guys from dying out here!

Dad grabbed a backpack off his shoulder and reached in, grabbing a box of Capsule Corp capsules.

Goku: First, these are some capsules, on Earth, my friend Bulma found a way to store large amounts of stuff in these small capsules! For example!

Dad threw the first capsule on the ground, it exploded, and out popped a whole house

Goku: It's a bit small, but out here, that'll have to work!

Y/N: There's food, water, and a whole bunch of other things inside!

Cheelai and Lemo peeked inside, shocked to find how neat everything is.

Goku: Hold onto these, they are more supplies, use them sparingly, but I'm sure Bulma wouldn't mind making more for you three!