The way

Jennie pov

My ex wife is coming to Jisoo gathering. I still love her. It's really hard seeing her happy with someone else. We've been divorced for a year. It hurts more as time goes on.

The way she looks at me, the way she greets me, the way she hugs me, the way she's so gentle with me, it all feels the same. She's dating someone new since last month and I feel hurt. Was she with her while we were married. Me and Lisa were married for 5 years. We got married young.

She was the love of my life and I guess she still is. We decided to stay friends but can you be friends with someone who you were married to. I just agreed because it was something Lisa wanted. She didn't want to lose touch with me so we stayed friends.

Lisa new girlfriend however doesn't know about our history. Jisoo told me that Lisa hasn't told her girlfriend that she was married to me. She just thinks me and Lisa are friends. I've met Lisa's girlfriend once or twice before.

It's hard that me and Lisa have the same friends. It's Jisoo engagement party. I have to attend.

I was at the mall. Alone. Stopping for Jisoo and Haeins gift. I was to busy in my own world I bumped into someone.

Jennie: sorry. I'm so sorry.

I look up at the person I bumped into and it was Bambam.

Bambam: Jen are you ok?

I nod

Jennie: what are you doing here?

I smile, Lisa's friend, the way he speak to me hasn't changed. He always treats me with respect and like his sister. All of Lisa's friends still treat me like family. It's just that Lisa doesn't talk to me much if it's just me and her alone.

Bambam: Minnie dropped me off here.

Minnie is another one of Lisa's close friends.

Jennie: shopping for anything particular?

Bambam shakes her head.

Bambam: no I just wanted to get away from Lisa and the devil she's dating.

I pout and he laughs. His laughter dies down as he saw my expression.

Bambam: I'm sorry Jennie.

He places his hand on my shoulder.

Jennie: well if you don't like her then something must be wrong.

Bambam chuckles

Bambam: Jennie she's a bitch, I love you for Lisa more than that witch.

I laugh.

Jennie: thank you, why don't accompany me, help me find a gift for Jisoos engagement party.

Bambam nods.

Bambam: oh shoot, I need to get a gift too, I forgot that was tonight.

I chuckle.

Jennie: let's grab something to eat first, I've been here for hours and I couldn't find anything.

Me and Bambam head to a food place. It wasn't fancy it was a friendly environment.

Bambam orders some burgers and fries with some coke for us.

Our orders were served to our tables and we start eating. It didn't take long only 15 minutes tops.

Bambam: how's work been?

I nod

Jennie: it's been great, it's just been really lonely since you know.

Bambam sigh