𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"I think we can all tell that it's getting pretty awkward, and I'm getting pretty hungry, so anyone want some food?"

____________________________________________

ALASKA MOON was walking through the crowded hallways of East High alongside her sister Melanie, and her two best friends Kourtney and Nini.

Her stomach was practically bubbling with anxiety and she was all jittery because it was the first day of Junior year.

Clearly Melanie was also quite nervous for her first day of sophomore year because she was squeezing her hand like her life depended on it, socializing wasn't exactly her thing.

It's not that Alaska hated the first day of school she's actually pretty excited to see how her year will go, it's just her nerves normally don't calm down until she finds her first class so she's not completely lost.

Nini was on the other side of Alaska and she had her arm looped through hers, showing all three girls what her summer at theatre camp looked like.

"Wait, I gotta show you pictures." Nini said to them while she swiped through the photos on her camera roll.

"And this was my costume in Act Two." Nini showed them once the girls agreed to wanting to see the photos.

"Flawless. Love it." Kourtney nodded. "Yes! You look so pretty!" Alaska added making Nini give her a wide smile while Melanie nodded in agreement, still a bit too nervous to say anything.

"This is the wig that almost fell off in the middle of my ballad." Nini showed them next making Alaska let out a small laugh.

"And this..." Nini dragged out showing them the one photo that Alaska was dreading and that was the picture of her new boyfriend, EJ.

Alaska had mixed feelings about this new guy but she tried her best to act happy for Nini but there was only one person who could see right through her act, and that was Melanie.

Noticing how her sister's face slightly fell when the picture of E.J. came up Melanie gave Alaska's hand a small squeeze and sent her a warm smile, while resting her head on her shoulder.

Alaska watched as Nini began opening up her locker while handing Kourtney her phone. She looked over her shoulder and actually had to hold back a gag once she saw E.J. shirtless on the screen.

It's not that Alaska didn't find him attractive he didn't look bad at all, she just didn't need to see that much of him so early in the morning.

Kourtney however began zooming in on the picture making Melanie whack her shoulder lightly while Alaska held back her laugh.

"I know who that is." Kourtney nodded in approval while Melanie simply face palmed, sending her a disappointed look only earning a shrug in response.

"Girl, I am like 0.2 seconds away from making that my lock screen." Nini said with a large smile on her face one that was so contagious that Alaska couldn't help but do the same.