Epilogue

Sorry for the late update! Was stuck up with my laziness 😬😳! Anyways this is the last chapter of Bepanah Pyaar and soon I'll start off with the new track.

Authors Pov:

After 6 months:

Kartik was sitting in his cabin, sipping his black coffee and looking at the file,when suddenly his P.A barged in making Kartik startle.

Due to this Kartiks coffee fell on the file making Kartik angry and Peyush shocked.

"Sorry sir,I'll clean it up now",Peyush said scared making Kartik clench his jaw in anger.

"Have you lost it Peyush,it was such an important file!",Kartik yelled making poor Peyush gulp his Saliva in fear.

"Sorry Sir,but it was you only who told me to,inform you ASAP about the Goenkas",Peyush said making Kartik alert.

"What is it about them?",Kartik asked Peyush who told him every thing making Kartik smirk.

"Suhasini Goenka with her younger son Akhilesh Goenka and his wife Surekha Goenka are still living in the mansion",Peyush said making Kartik nod.

"I hope that they're in no contact with Manish and Swarna Goenka",Kartik asked Peyush who nodded in response.

"Ok keep me updated,and you better clean this mess",Kartik said sternly to Peyush who nodded in response and left the cabin immediately.

As soon as Peyush left the cabin,Kartik sighed and rubbed his temples in order to calm himself down.

He looked at his and Nairas photo and sighed." I love you jaan",Kartik said and caressed the photo frame.

--------------

It was 7 in the evening when Kartik entered his bedroom to see Naira sitting on the dressing chair and applying lotion on her body.

"Jaan",Kartik said softly but it seemed like Naira was lost in her thoughts. Kartik frowned while looking at Naira ,as he never saw her this much lost.

Since the past few months whenever Kartik used to come back home,he used to meet a happy or a grumpy Naira,but this was the first time he saw a lost Naira.

"Baby",Kartik said and sat behind Naira. He wrapped his arms around Nairas belly and hid his face in the crook of Nairas neck making Naira come out from her thinking land.

"Kartik",Naira whispered and placed her hands on Kartiks and leaned back into him.

"What was my bacha thinking about and that so too deeply?",Kartik asked Naira who smiled in response.

"Your bacha was thinking about this other annoying bacha of yours,itna pareshan karke rakha hai na issne",Naira said making Kartik frown .

"Aye, don't you dare say any thing to my chotu Sherni", Kartik said making Naira smile.

"Abhi baby aya bhi nahi aur abhi se baap beti ne team bana li",Naira said making Kartik get up from the chair.

"Papa ki princess hai,mama ko tung karna to banta hai",Kartik said and got down on his knees and kissed Nairas 5 month pregnant belly.

"I missed you",Naira said and caressed Kartiks hair,who had his head placed on Nairas belly.

"And did my chotu sherni miss papa too?",Kartik said cutely making Naira smile.

"I missed you,dadaa",Naira said cutely making Kartik smile." Dadda missed you too bacha",Kartik said.

"Kartik you should forgive them please",Naira said out of no where making Kartik startle.

"Naira we're not talking or fighting on this topic again",Kartik said sternly making Naira sigh.

"You'll never listen to me,right?",Naira asked Kartik who sighed in response." Begum ka hukam sar ankhon par but not this",Kartik replied and hugged Naira.

**************

After 2 years:

"Momma you can't catch me", a baby girl screamed and ran towards her father's study.

"Akshu ki bachi",Naira said and ran behind the girl and entered the study. "Dadda",Akshu said and hugged Kartiks legs,who was attending a call.

"I'll call you back later",Kartik said and dismissed the call and carried his daughter in his arms.

"Dadda ki jaan ab apne kya Kiya?",Kartik asked Akshu who widened her eyes in shock.

"She ate my chocolates away",Naira cried as soon as she saw the father daughter duo .

"Dadda momma is a cry baby",Akshu said making Kartik giggle whereas naira glared at him.

"Ruko zara bachu"Naira said and started tickling Akshu,who soon enough started laughing making both Kartik and Naira smile.

That was Kaira and there little Akshu. Living happily in there lives and forgetting there past. In the end it was Kairas bepanah pyaar that kept them intact forever.

I hope you guys remember me. Lol. I have my CAIES going on- all I need is y'all prayers.

Will probably publish a new book today. Need you guys love on it also ❤️