do you regret? prt 2

"Regret what?" Mike asked, genuinely confused. "You don't remember?" Will asked in shock. Mike shook his head and Will sighed. "I didn't think you ever wanted me to bring it up because it was weird but turns out you just forgot. Hm." He said.

One thing Will hated about himself was when he got angry. When he got angry or annoyed, he cried. He was never upset, just mad, and that made him look vulnerable. Then he would get even more mad at himself for crying and it would continue and you can fill in the rest. Trying not to let a tear fall, Will stared at Mike blankly.

"Are you talking about the night at the party? Cause I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything." Mike apologized. "Yes I'm talking about that night at the party!" Will yelled getting in Mike's face. "And the fact that you were my first kiss and we never talked about it again!" He said pushing Mike. The taller boy only stumbled back a foot or two.

"Will calm down." Mike attempted to calm his friend. He stood there listening to Will, not saying anything. "And everything else you did that made me wonder if I liked you as more than a friend!" Will yelled. Mike hasn't said anything this whole time until now.

"Well when you look at me like that Will what did you except?" Mike said. "Like what?" Will stepped back, still angry. Mike took a step towards him, not allowing any space between the two.

"Will you literally drive me crazy and you don't even know it! God, I swear you're going to be the death of me someday." Mike said, leaning his head back and looking at the sky. "Fine, if I drive you crazy so much then I'll just go." Will said, starting to walk away before Mike grabbed his wrist and pulled him back in front of him.

"You don't drive me crazy in bad way, Will! Jesus." Mike said. He sighed and took a deep breath. "You don't get it. The way you look at me drives. Me. Crazy. Like I want you to be all mine. And I can't believe you haven't noticed." He said. "You don't understand that when we were kissing at the party that night, It literally felt like a million alarms going off inside my head."

"I didn't want to mess things up between us by telling you how I really felt but I guess I should've done that instead of kissing you one moment and then acting like we're just friends the next. I'm sorry." Mike finished.

"Yeah you really should've." Will laughed and paused for a moment. "Are we just friends?" He continued. "I don't know. Are we?" Mike replied. "I'm just confused I guess." Will said. "About what?" Mike said taking a step closer.

Will's breath hitched. "A-about you." He said. Mike placed a hand on Will's waist. "What? You don't like me?" He said a smirk tugging at his lips. Will knew what Mike was doing. It still made him nervous though.

"I-I never said that." Will said looking to the ground. "Well just tell me what you're thinking then." Mike said. "I'm uh... I'm thinking that uhh..." Will trailed off. "You wanna know what I'm thinking?" Mike said tucking a strand of hair behind Will's ear. "Hm?" Was all the smaller boy managed to get out.

Mike leaned in and kissed Will. He pulled away slowly, opening his eyes just as slow. Mike smiled while Will stared up at him longing for more. This time Will was the one who leaned in and kissed the other boy.

"Maybe we should take this somewhere private." Mike said. "Maybe you should lower your expectations, Wheeler. You're not getting that far." Will said turning back toward the house. Mike laughed and started to follow his friend. Or maybe, ya know, a little more than that.

THE END 😁😁😁