Epilogue

"MOM!" Sophie yelled, gathering her blush pink wedding dress in her arms and running to the room across the room from where she was standing. "MOM!" Sophie yelled again frantically searching for her mother wherever she was. Of course Edaline had wandered off somewhere on Sophie's wedding day. "MOM you're walking down the aisle in like 3 minutes!" Still no one answered. Sophie started opening every closed door in her venue which was only 3, due to the fact that her wedding was in the Croatian forest in Sophie's own backyard. 

"Sophie!" Edaline yelped when Sophie, literally, ran into Edaline while running around the corner of the pop-up house Edaline had conjured there to let the bridesmaids get ready in. "You scared me." She put her hand over her heart and sighing.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Sophie said dropping her dress and grabbing hold of Edalines hand, dragging her towards the entrance to the isle. "Mrs. Song is going to start playing in 2 minutes, and that's when you're supposed to walk down the isle with Mr. Sencen." Sophie was panicking at that point, as they arrived in the vine guarded entrance to the open forest where Sophie had an audience waiting for her to say her 'I do's" Those of which included the councillors and almost every elf from the lost cities. 

"Sophie, calm down." Edaline halted. "Calm down. Your hands are sweating. You look fine, your hair is perfect." She held up a hand before Sophie could interrupt. "I can see your worry creases from a mile away. Right out those vines is the love of your life, Keefe Sencen, who is just as nervous as you are. So, you have no need to worry. Everyone is exactly where they are supposed to be." She pulled Sophie in for a hug and squeezed her tight.

Sophie heaved a sigh, of course Edaline would say all the right things to calm Sophie's nerves right when she needed it most. 

"Thanks mom. I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too," The music started, "ah that's my cue. Don't cause the water works just yet Sophie." And Edaline walked over to Mr. Sencen and looped her arm in his. She looked back at Sophie one more time before slowly starting to walk out through the vines and to the front with Keefe and the officiator. 

Dex approached Sophie and gave her a smile, "You know how much I regret that kiss when we were younger." He paused as Sophie chuckled, "A lot. I'm so glad it cleared my feelings up though. Imagine 2 cousins marrying each other here? Ya we'd be outcasted." Sophie burst out laughing.

"What that your way of saying I love you and I hope you have a good love life?" Sophie asked as her laughs started to subside. 

"Pretty much, but more of the 'I love you.' part." He shrugged and Sophie punched him in the arm, he chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "I hope your marriage is amazing. You two deserve each other."

Sophie thanked him as him and Biana walked down the aisle together. The girls had already wished Sophie a great marriage, a long life and made her promise to let them be legal guardians of Calla if something happened to Sophie and Keefe.

So that left the boys and their best wishes.

"Soph," She turned and looked at Fitz and smiled as he hugged her. "I hope you know that you and Keefe are perfect for each other. You are like 2 perfect fitting pieces in a puzzle. Don't let anyone ever let you doubt that you're an awesome mother and wife." He pulled back and looked at her in the eyes, "I want in on that legal guardianship thing Biana and Linh were ranting about earlier." Sophie chuckled as he walked down the aisle.

Sophie was startled when Tam appeared right beside her. "Tam! What have I told you about scaring the living daylight out of me?" She asked as he turned to her and gave her a quick hug. "You know being forever tied to Sencen is a big deal. He's a handful, but at least Calla will have 2 happy parents and even happier aunts and uncles." Tam stated as he walked down the aisle with Linh, leaving Sophie in disbelief that his statement didn't have any Keefe slander in it. 

That left Sophie and Grady to walk down the aisle. 

She looked at her dad as he looped his arm in hers. "Are you ready?" Grady asked, his eyes already looking glossed over.

"As I'll ever be." She said as they started walking. "Dad?"

"Yea?"

"Please wait to cry until we get to the altar." She laughed and Grady chuckled. 

They walked out of the vines and were greeted by a now standing crowd. She looked down the aisle directly at Keefe, who was tearing up, but had the biggest smile she had ever seen on his face. 

As they neared the front she saw every one of the councillors, her biological mother and Bronte smiling the widest, as she strode past them. 

"Thank you for signing up for project moonlark. I know you will never be able to publicly call yourself a mother any time soon, but I want you to know in my mind you are a mother. My mother. And I hope you call yourself a mother too, because you are braver than most mothers. Thank you for giving me my life and being 1 of 3 of my mothers." Sophie said telepathically to Oralie who visibly was so very happy and started silently crying tears of joy which gave Sophie and Oralie peace.

As they got to the altar, Grady officially started silently crying. Tears rolled down his face as he turned to Sophie and pulled her close. "I am so grateful I get to call you my daughter. And it means the world to me that you can call me dad." Sophie's own tears threatened to fall, she held back and kissed her dad on the cheek.

"I love you dad." She whispered as he let go, and she walked up to face Keefe.

"Oh gosh," Keefe breathed eyes widening. "You look stunning." Calla standing beside Edaline holding her hand, giggled at that. 

"Right back at you, Keefe." Sophie winked back.

The officiator, Terik, began, "We are gathered here today to unite Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen. On this date we-" 

"Can we just get to the vows?" Keefe jumped in, eyes widening, and he clapped a hand over his mouth. "I'm sorry I don't know where that came from."

The audience chuckled.

"As I was saying. On this date we-" 

"I agree with Keefe, can we do our vows." 

The audience laughed even louder this time.

"You really want to just skip over everything?" Terik asked eyebrows raised. 

They both nodded, and Terik sighed and motioned Calla over with the rings.

"Of course you two have to make everything special." 

Sophie picked up Keefe's golden band ring and put it on his ring finger and Keefe did the same with Sophie's ruby ring.  

"Do you, Keefe Sencen, take Sophie Foster to be your wife, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?" Terik recited.

"I do."

"And do you, Sophie Foster, take Keefe Sencen to be your husband, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow and for as long as the two of you live, to trust and honor him, to love him faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come, and if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with him this day?" 

"I do." 

"Then on this day, I announce that Keefe-"

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Calla yelled as Ro nodded in approval from her seat and Sandor audibly grumbled.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Terik said in annoyance, as Keefe pulled Sophie in and kissed her finally officiating their marriage. 

The crowd erupted in applause and laughter as the 2 of them pulled apart and threw up their hands and laughed. 

Sophie and Keefe looked each other in the eyes, and looked down at Calla, all 3 knew exactly what the other was thinking.

Keefe scooped up Calla as Sophie and him ran down the aisle, laughter erupting from them and the audience still applauding as Sophie and Keefe ran to their new beginning.

Sophie Foster-Sencen had found her family.