Changes. 3

(Remember to Comment, Share, and Vote!)

That hot headed bastard is Eren? There's no way. Back then when you both were younger, Eren was uptight and irritating, but he was also humorous, gentle, and sweet. You always looked forward to seeing him because, even if it was just for a brief period, he made you forget about your daddy issues. When he realized he had hurt your feelings, he would apologize and give you daisies, which would always make you feel special.

Flashback (seven years ago):
You sat near a tree where you always found comfort from for some reason. Whenever your sperm doner would hit you or you had an argument with your brother or you just felt that the world wasn't listening to you, you would run to this tree. Sometimes your sister would come with you but this time you were there alone.

"Y/N?" Eren says walking towards you, the grass crushed under his feet while he was holding a flower in his hands.

"What is it Eren?" You say not moving your eyes from the grass seeing the wind making it dance and the sunlight shines on it making it's appearance bright.

"I'm sorry for how I acted earlier." He sits next to you and looks at you. When you look up from the grass and move your attention to him, you see his checks covered in red.

"Are you ok? You sick or something?" You tilted your head then moved your hands to his face causing his eyes to widen and he pushes your hand away.

"W-what are y-ou doing?" Eren tries to move away but you grab his hand.

"Why you acting like that? Let me see if you have a fever!" You were too young and naive to know why his face was red or why his hands were so sweaty.

"Are you gonna accept my apology or not!?" He looks away from you but still held your hand waiting for your response.

"Answer my question first idiot." You let go of his hand and slapped his shoulder so he could look at you.

"Ow!" He touches his shoulder while glaring at you making you laugh. You see his eyes soften and you look at him listening to wind filling up the silence.

"What?!"

"N-nothing!" He turns around and looks at the flowers in his hand. "Here!" He puts the flower in your hands.

"I love daisies!" You smiled at the flower and looked back at Eren. "Thanks idiot!"

"Stop calling me an idiot!"

"But you are an idiot."

"Am not!"

"You are..." You moved your arm to his face but this time he doesn't move away.

"Y/N promise me something."

"What?"

"If I'm ever acting like an idiot always tell me so I'll give you as much daisies as you want."

"Sure idiot." You chuckle and looked up at the sky while holding his hand. Hanging out with Eren always made you forget about your problems.

Life was so innocent besides your "dad" hitting you part.

Present:

What the fuck happened to him?

You entered the classroom not seeing many students there so you take this opportunity to sit in the back causing Devon to follow and sit next to you. You rest your head on the table not feeling any motivation for being in class. After some time students started to walk in but you didn't feel the need in looking at them. You started to feel sleepy and started drifting off to sleep.