●missed them●

Y/n pov
I went with him to the estate, and it didn't change at all as it was back when I was y/n the avoided and neglected housewife it did bring a lot of bad memories as well as it did bring good ones but certainly those didn't include Tengen.

"It's been a long time since i was here"i mumbled to myself forgetting that the hashira next to me can def hear me.

"Yeah" he said
'Did i say that out loud'i thought regretting saying that and embarrassed for it?

3rd pov
As soon as Tengen opened the door his wives went running to greet him with their warm greeting.

"Welcome home tengen-sama-"they all shouted except hina she said it in a low voice as she always tends to be calm.

They stopped their greeting as they saw behind their beloved husband their missed wife who suddenly disappeared one night.
Tengen didn't tell them about y/n and her becoming a demon slayer nor about becoming a hashira 
They were shocked as they examined their wife and saw her wearing a demon slayer uniform.

"Yyyy/nnnn, where were you off to for almost two years i missed you"suma said crying and hugging her. They all secretly thanked suma as she broke that weird silence.

Makio hit suma after greeting y/n and hugging her and they kept arguing.

Y/n pov
"Come in y/n, let's have tea and catch up"hina said I always loved her calm and understanding personality.

"Sure , I missed you so much it was lonely without you with me" I said with a genuine smile on my face I truly missed them.

We went to the common room as hina went to the kitchen, suma, and makio after her to help her. i offered help but they refused. I wanted to help for two reasons first I actually wanted to help them, and second, I didn't want to sit with Tengen alone face to face in this house as it brings back a lot of memories.

"The decoration didn't change" I said as the silence killed me. I don't mind silence I actually love it but with him, it's another matter.

"I guess so" he said

"We didn't want to change anything"hina said with a smile, as the three of them sat.

"So y/n what did you leave the house for?"makio asked.

"To train" I said

"To train for what?" she asked

"Becoming a demon slayer"

"WHAT RANK ARE U NOW Y/N?"suma said/yelled

"I'm a hashira" I said.

They all gasped in shock, makio and suma hugged me and congratulated me.

"You know i missed you so much" I said as i smiled.

"We did too y/n"they all said.

After the tea, we ate dinner and now we are talking together.

"Y/n can you stay with us for the night?" this question felt like a dragger was cutting my heart as i remembered my life as the only one who sleeps in a separate room.

"I-" "Y/N SAMA Y/N SAMA, EAST EAST THERE'S A DEMON THERE"fumi said.

"I guess that's impossible"suma said disappointed and I can feel the girls are the same.

 I know i'll regret this decision but it can't be helped.

"I'll come back after the mission" I said.

"But that's too late"makio said.

"I'll finish after 30 min don't worry, then goodbye" I said as I walked out of the house and I went full speed to the demon.

That's it i kinda ran out of ideas but i managed it i now know the reason authors don't update that much.
I kind of have a strict father so maybe he's gonna take my phone away so i don't know when i'm gonna update.
Pray that he'll let me off with it.
My phone is my life😂
Then thank you💗