TWENTY-THREE

Would you guys like to see a chapter of what all of the places and characters look like?

"Beautiful." Beverly smiled. "This is the perfect venue for the ceremony."

I gazed around. It was breathtaking. There were stairs of marble and gold embellishments on the wall.

"You'll walk down those stairs Athena to join them right there." Beverly pointed out. "It'll be so beautiful. Your veil will trail along. Gosh, I'm so excited."

I softly smiled.

"Great. Can I leave?" Tobias sighed. "I'm meeting with an Italian ambassador today and I need to prepare."

"Do you like the venue, son?" Beverly sighed.

"Sure. My answer is yes for everything. I have to go."

"Tobi. Tobi!" Beverly exclaimed as Tobias walked out. "That attitude of his has to change. I thought it was, but lately, he's been his old self."

Without a doubt, it was because of me. I trusted Beverly with every inch of my body, but Anteros warned me not to spread the information I know to everyone. Maybe Beverly knew what happened, but still, it was best to keep my mouth closed.

"Do you like the venue, Thena?" She questioned.

"I love it, it is breathtaking." I smiled.

"Great, I'll meet with the planner and tell her. I have meetings to attend to and I'm running a bit late." Beverly sighed while picking up her buzzing phone. "Love you, honey, be safe."

She began walking out. I sighed while taking one last look before walking out. Big Mike, my bodyguard, gave me a soft smile.

"Please tell me I'm invited to the wedding."

"Of course." I nodded. "You'll have one of the best seats. The least I can do, you've been a great help to my peace of mind."

"Of course, Ms. Solana." He opened the door to the black escaped.

"Thank you. Good evening, Anders."

"Good evening, Ms. Solana. Where to?"

"S & W, please."

Anders nodded. We arrived at the tall building within minutes. Big mike helped me out and escorted me to my office.

"Athena," Lotus said. "You have a guest in your office. They say they know you."

"I wasn't expecting anyone." I looked at Lotus. He shrugged.

"Valeria is meeting with the board of ambassadors right now. You have an appointment today at eleven and at one you scheduled the last design meeting."

"The last design meeting." I wiped away a fake tear. "Can't believe we're almost done."

"I know right."

"Let me see who's in the office. Big Mike?"

"Following."

"Hey, big mike." Lotus winked before walking away.

Big mike laughed before following me I got to the office. Eros stood, staring at the picture of me on the wall.

"What's up?" I questioned.

"You need to stay out of whatever you're getting yourself into." He walked closer.

Big mike quickly stepped in front of me.

"It's okay, Mike. Could you wait outside for me?" I questioned.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. I'm aware that Eros wasn't fond of me, but I was positive he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.