VIII

„Sooo, uhm..." he started. „Should I drive you home or do you wanna teleport home?"

Since that, two days have passed and you now held the last box of your stuff in your hand.

You teleported yourself back home and left a footprint in your new room, which allowed you to teleport between the two locations.

To your surprise Master Yaga managed to cancel your contract with the owner of your apartment and you immediately quit your job as a stripper.

Your eyes scanned the small room for anything you could have forgotten but no, there was nothing.

With a smile on your face you snapped yourself into the in between and you  teleported the way to the school. Two minutes later you zoomed back into real life and placed the box on top of the other three you had packed.

It felt kinda weird to leave your past behind, to finally let the footprint disappear. You had been living there for quiet a while, basically since you were 18 years old. It was the only thing that had been constant.

Yeah, it was only one room in the most disgusting and dangerous part of Tokyo but you still called it your home.

Times were not always good but you will miss the little things that brighten up your life. You will miss patting the stray cat that always waited for you to come home. You will miss the old ladies that told you how pretty you are and that you deserve the most handsome man every time you met them in the shower. You will miss the cheap coffee in the little café a  few streets away.

With a undetectable feeling in your heart you mumbled a quiet "dissolve" and the footprint disappeared.

You turned around and faced the three carton boxes that you have packed. Most of your stuff was just shoes and clothes you bought for stripping. You barely had any personal stuff that had an emotional value to you.

Humming, you started to place the things in your room, put your clothes into the closet and at least tried to make this your new home.

Suddenly the door opened with a big 'whoosh' and a known voice called out for you.

"Y/N!" Gojo yelled in a voice that represented his good mood. „I bought you hot chocolate!"

Immediately the smell of your favorite kind of drink spread through the room.

Sometimes -when you wanted to treat yourself- you went into the bigger part of Tokyo and bought yourself the sugary drink.

You closed your eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of chocolate, almost melting into a puddle.

Since you were facing the door with your back you had no time to turn around.

Gojo held the cup right in front of your face with his arm slung around you. Slowly he shifted his weight to use you as a rest for him.

He was incredibly close, the smell of his cologne crawled up your nose and you hated to admit it but he smelled good. Good was an understatement. He smelt like the feeling you get after a heated make out session.

You couldn't even be mad at him, you were actually grateful that he was so nice to buy you something.

„Thank you!" you mumbled and grabbed the cup out of his hand. With a smooth movement he turned around and placed himself on your bed.

„I see! I see!" He put his cup on the desk next to your bed and immediately stood up and went to one of your boxes.

His hands went inside and rumbled through your stuff until he finally found something interesting. Between his fingers was now a black lace bra and he smirked.