Draco and Lucius Dynamic

" Now So" Loki steps back into the Theatre " I was about to play another scene from your 7th year but then I was like nah 2 scenes in a row is a lot to digest so let's just watch a minute video".

" That seems like a fair plan" Hermione nods, still kind of overwhelmed by her future.

" I Adored Tom from the second I met him," Jason says.

" That's Lucius's actor," Ron points.

" Yes The Beautiful amazing Jason Issacs" Loki smiles.

" He Looks weird without the Long Blonde hair" Ginny moves her hands towards her hair to get the point.

" Not Really but Lucius is a part of the Barbie Family" Loki says.

" Can we stop talking about my Father's Luscious hair?" Draco rolls his eyes.

" Who said it was Luscious?" Harry says.

" Luscious Lucius that rhymes" Ron says accomplished as Harry sighs.

" Always just the biggest sweetheart," Jason says.

" Definitely not Draco" Hermione says.

" No Mam" Ron shakes his head.

" Working with Jason was a real treat...in fact working with Jason wasn't always a treat" Tom says.

" O" Harry says.

" What a Twist" Draco rolls his eyes.

" Immediately turned into the most unfriendly horrible person i have ever met" Tom says as a Photo of Lucius and Draco pops up.

" That Photo is showing that Draco Looks up to his father" George says.

" I-" Draco cut himself off since he didn't know what to say.

" I Just remember grabbing him and just being as unpleasant as I possibly could and watching his little face constantly seeking my approval " Jason says.

" That seems like a very Father and son relationship," Ginny says.

" That seems like Lucius and Draco's relationship," Ron says.

" I concur" Dumbledore says as Draco glares at the old man.

" The Very first scene that I shot was actually cut; it was on the deleted scenes" Jason says.

" What a Disappointment" Draco says.

" Draco touched something and I used this cane and I went" Insert The Cane hitting Draco's hand plus object.

* Theater gasps*

" That's Child abuse" Hermine screams.

* Draco rubs his hand where the scar was*

" And people get jealous of Draco because he is and I quote ' a Perfect life'" Harry scoffs.

" Draco must have felt Embarrassed" Ginny says.

" I was" Draco finally speaks up as people look at him " It.. It hurt a lot".

" Don't Touch anything Draco" Lucius says.

" Wow... Intimidating" Ron says.

" I'd rather die than live with that oaf as my Father" Ginny scoffs.

* Draco just frowns*

" But I didn't know how sharp the teeth were," Jason explains.

" That must have hurt Tom's hand then" Hermione says.

" Yikes," Ron says.

" That went right into Little Tom's hands and he looked up at me and his eyes welled with tears, " Jason says.

" That must have hurt," Luna says.

" It would have hurt me, I would have cried too" Neville says.

" I mean didn't we see the cane get stuck into Daniel's clothes at a Blooper it seems he doesn't know how sharp the cane was" Hermione laughs.

" Yes Father" Draco says.

" He hid those tears pretty well," Fred says.

" And I went to Tom , I'm so sorry I didn't realize how sharp they were and how heavy they were it was" Jason says.

" Something that Lucius could never do that child is a goat" McGonagall rolls her eyes as Draco stares at her.

"and he went no it's alright its good for the scene" Jason mimics Tom's crying face.

* Theatre laughs a bit*

" I'm sorry I just imagined his face and wanted to die" Harry laughs.

" It really isn't that funny Potter" Draco rolls his eyes.

" He'd be this evil Father and they say cut and he'll come and give you cuddles and so Oh did i hit you too hard" Tom says.

* Theatre awes a bit*

" I love the description of the Evil Father" Dumbledore claps laughing.

" It's True," Ginny laughs.

" It's nice that they hugged after and didn't just walk away like Lucius probably did" Hermione says.

" He did" Draco responds.

" What a Bastard" Hermione says before covering her mouth.

" Just don't let me hear you say that again" Draco points at Hermione who nods and turns around.

You were you know Cackling high on that one" Tom says

* Insert a Lucius smirk*

* Clip ends*

" That seems like a very nice relationship," Luna comments.

" Yes they do, we'll explore the relationship more later on but we have more things to react to" Loki says.