Ch6: Hotsprings!

A/n- Stay till the end to see a Taishou rumor featuring Hikaru L/n

The Demon Slayer's hot springs was a very lavish place. It had everything you could possibly think of. It had an Inn attached to it where demon slayers who didn't need to heal with the Butterfly sisters anymore could stay and rest until off medical leave. Currently, the four girls including Kanae, Aoi, Shinobu, and Y/n had their own room and were getting ready to head to the hot springs in their robes.

            "Now, now. Does everyone have everything they need?" Kanae asked, beaming per usual.

            "Yes Nee-San!" The two sisters replied to her with Y/n only giving her a curt nod.

            "Good, now let's head out!" Kanae said opening the sliding doors for everyone. Both Shinobu and Aoi walked out excitedly chatting, but Y/n stayed sitting on the floor. Kanae turned to her, "Y/n-Chan? Aren't you coming? Come on let's go, I can't wait!"

            "I-I, I think ill just stay here..." She muttered, yet again avoiding all eye contact.

            Kanaes mouth opened a bit, before giving a small smile. She turned to the two other girls, "You two girls go on without us, we'll meet you there."

            "Why Nee-San is something wrong?" Shinobu asked.

            "Ara, ara Shinobu its nothing. Now go have some fun." Kanae said.

            Shinobu apparently realized what was happening and nodded before turning around and leading Aoi away towards the hot springs. Kanae walked back into the room and shut the door before sitting behind the other girl. Y/n was now facing away from her, head down, in a kneeling position with Kanae behind her, facing her.

            "Y/n-Chan, what's wrong? You seemed so excited earlier..." Kanae said soothingly putting a gentle hand on the girls back.

            Y/n didn't answer, just twisting her h/c hair was the only active action from her.

            "Y/n-Chan, I'm going to make a guess here forgive me if I'm wrong but." Kanae paused giving a small smile, "Do you perhaps only feel safe when your big brother is around?"

            The girl stopped twirling her hair and Kanae let out a small, sad, chuckle, "Before we met you at the meeting Uzui-San said you looked absolutely petrified when meeting him, now while with me in the kitchen you where obviously not as scared but..." she hummed, "At the meeting, with your brother, you seemed so outgoing and not at all afraid. I can only imagine it's because you've put all your faith into your brother, yes?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            "Shinobu why did Kanae-Chan and L/n-San stay behind?" Aoi asked as her elder sister massaged her shoulders.