Chapter 15 - Preparations

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Monday morning arrived. I'm currently sorting out the things I will give the gang before I head out for school while Yuko was preparing for work. I found a box for a 16-inch MacBook Pro. I went downstairs to let Yuko know about it.

"Yuko, I think one of your stuff was mixed in with mi—"

I stopped what I was trying to say when I saw Yuko having breakfast and looking at her new laptop.

"Uhm... I think Tahara-san made some mix up..."

"Oh, it's okay (Y/N)!"

"What do you mean?" I wondered.

"Asako deliberately didn't tell you. That's yours! She said that it will go handy with your new phone!" Yuko exclaimed.

"I see..."

"Oh Mom..."

"Can't go back to Tokyo now, can't we? Besides, that's way better than your old computer"

"Yeah, I'm about done so I'll be heading to school. You take care on your way Yuko."

"You too!" She smiled.

After I prepared, I went to school and brought my gift for my friends. There was still time left before the first period starts so there's still time to chat with Seiji.

"Hey man! You got a lot of stuff with you today! Did you go shopping last weekend?" Seiji asked.

"Yeah, it was one long weekend for me. But I got something for you." Smiled at him.

"Oh yeah? What is it!?"

"It isn't much but here you go." I handed him the Macarons.

"Woah! Thanks man! And what do you mean by not much!? This looks pricey! Where did you go anyways?"

"I went to Tokyo with Yuko and Mom"

"Really? That's awesome dude! How was it?"

"I can say that it went better than I expected even though it happened on such a short notice. Very short indeed."

"Well, good on you! I assume you did some shopping with Yuko?"

"Yeah, we did. Mom treated us the whole time."

"I see, anyways, the Sunrise festival is coming and some peeps in our class are already thinking of what we will do"

"I'm good with whatever the class will decide. I will just take photos of everyone that would want to. It's my way to contribute as well so they can have something to look back to"

"That's a great idea! And maybe you can take some pictures of some ladies at the sunrise festival and send it to me." Seiji teased.

"Just search something on the internet, there's a lot of it there, especially the ones you really want." I grinned.

"Oh, come on!"

Our conversation ended when the first period start. The day went on as usual. After the bell rang to mark the end of the day, I said my goodbyes to Seiji and headed to the quint's class. I arrived at their classroom and found them preparing to head out.

"Sup everyone!"

"(Y/N)-san!" Yotsuba exclaimed.

"You guys going home or will you do some tutoring with Fuutarou?"

"We're just about to go home. Do you have something in mind?" Nino asked.

I went inside their classroom.