A/N + Introduction

Hi! I watched Encanto for the first time about a month or so ago and since then I've absolutely fell in love with it (and a couple characters haha) the music is just so fun and catchy and all of the characters are sooo loveable (well I mean I am still salty with Abuela)

Anyways! I've read quite a few Luisa x Reader stories while being on here and I really wanted to do my own just for fun.

I haven't really got a set/specific idea for this story I'll kind of just be making it up on the spot (well thinking of ideas before I write anything) but let's just see where all that goes

PLEASE NOTE: My story is going to be an AU, the Madrigals will all still have their gifts/powers I just won't be going off the exact same storyline as the movie i.e the cracks in casita will start at a later time

This story MAY also include smut but I'm not 100% yet if there will be but if there is some smut in the story they'll either have a separate chapter that you can skip if you wish to or I'll warn you if there is in the chapter at the beginning and just before the smut starts.

MY HEAD CANNONS (just a couple of things):
•The reader (Y/N) is new to Encanto and moved with her older sister as they were forced to move from their old home after a house fire. Y/N has been looked after by her big sister ever since their parents died a few years ago and since then it's just been you two.

•Y/N is 18 years old (a year younger than Luisa) and her sister is 21

•Y/N is gay and only her sister knows (and she has never really had to tell anyone else)

•Luisa likes to show off her strength to others and loves helping out her family and the towns people she can be very confident most of the time but like in her song "Surface Pressure" underneath all of that she can struggle a lot with the pressure she has with her gift and family believing she might fail everyone especially her family and she has never really had a relationship with anyone as she has never had the chance to and because of her sexuality which she has had to hide from everyone especially her abuela as she is gay.

Anddddd that's all I really want to say tbh. The first chapter will be published right after this! Bye for now my lovelies! ☺️💕