Episode 137: Nandini Arrives

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment✌.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Manish gets discharged from the hospital after a couple of days. A few days later, when Manish was halfway through his recovery, he attends Shubham's album launch along with the family where Shubham plays "Papa Kehte Hain" and "Tera Yaar Hoon Main" - dedicating these songs to his father and brother. Everyone applauds for his performance. It was the best day yet for Shubham because his father was also sitting in the audience, looking proud.

Days pass by like this. Everyone was back to their normal routine until one day :-

In the afternoon

Goenka Villa

Shubham and Trisha were strolling in the garden after lunch

Shubham and Trisha were strolling in the garden after lunch. Since it was the onset of monsoon in Delhi, the weather was cloudy and breezy throughout the day.

Kartik and Naira were at office.

Trisha was walking beside Shubham and blabbering some things about her office while Shubham was busy on his phone, as he was texting someone. He was so engrossed in the conversation that he would just reply Trisha by a "hmm" or a nod.

Trisha(blabbering): Mera boss itna khadoos hai ki kya batau....pata nahi bande ko kis baat ka attitude hai....aur mujhse toh personal dushmani hai usey....humesha mujhe hi target karte rehta hai and he's really creepy too...!! I have heard ki interns ke saath thodi bullying hoti hai....but yaar in logon ne toh hadd paar kar di hai....lekin main bhi kisi se kam nahi....main bhi ulta jawaab de deti hoon sabko...agar in sabko mene Mussoorie ke chowk ke beecho beech pole se ulta nahi latka diya na....toh mera naam bhi Trisha Mathur nahi...!!

Shubham(typing on his phone and walking): Hmm....

Trisha(continues blabbering): Aur mujhe yeh HRs ka samajh nahi aata....in logon ko rakha hi kyu hai office mein?? I mean....kaam toh karte nahi hain kuch yeh log....bass sabko deadline yaad dilate rehte hain....and why do they give all the motivational names to Friday?? Like....."Friday Fun day", " Fun do Friday", "Faad do Friday"..!! Arrey employees Friday ko already motivated hote hain kyuki next day weekend start ho jayega....aur weekend matlab chutti.....hume aur kya hi motivation chahiye?? Agar naam dena hi hai....toh weekdays ko do na.....jese - " Manhoos Monday", "Tadpayega Tuesday" -

Shubham chuckles at the message on his phone and nods "hmm".

Trisha rolls her eyes at his boring response. She was tired of his dull replies. She stops in her tracks and looks at him suspiciously with folded arms.