Chapter 23:Plan

Emilia: "Hey Dad"

Matei: "Did she just say dad"

Stefan: "yea, what the fuck"

Luca: "Shush listen she's talking"

Klaus: "Hello love, is everything alright"

Emilia: "Well umm actually"

Klaus: "What happened, did you do something"

Emilia: "I didn't do anything ...it's just that ....well I'm at school and"

Klaus: "Speak clearly Mia"

Emilia: "You remember Arthur, Asher, and Archer the triplets ?"

Klaus: "Yes"

Emilia begins explaining the situation then says "So basically that's our plan, and one more thing if you don't hear from me in 3 hours something went wrong so come find me"

Klaus: sighs "Ok promise you'll be safe"

Emilia: "I promise, love you bye"

Emilia hung up the phone and turned to see brothers stares "What"

Flustered they respond "Huh" "Oh" "Nothing"

Lexi: "Everybody ready"

Emilia started walking toward the gymnasium going down the stairs. Then entered while Xavier, Max, Caleb gathered and led everyone in the cafeteria outside. Lexi, Luca, and Bella went through the hallways and bathrooms leading people. Matei and Stefan followed close behind Emilia so they could evacuate those inside the gym.

Emilia made her way into the gymnasium where Arthur was holding over 30 students hostage with his gun and a bomb strapped to his chest

"Long time no see dickhead" Emilia says to Arthur as she walks into the gym

Arthur: "You know you really shouldn't be saying things like that in this situation. Where's my stuff"

Emilia: "It's hidden, I mean that's not exactly something you carry to school everyday"

Arthur says "you think this is a joke" and starts to aim his gun at her"

Matei was about to rush in but Stefan stopped him "Do you want the whole plan to go to waste, calm down,  I have a feeling she knows how to handle herself"

Emilia: "Come on now no need to get hasty, I'll take you to where it is"

Arthur: "You're kidding right"

Emilia: "No, I'm being completely serious"

Arthur: chuckles and strokes his chin "Alright fine, but you so much as"

Emilia: "Yea yea you'll blow my brains out right"

Arthur: "Just get moving"

Emilia starts walking to the back exit of the gym while Matei and Stefan watch from the main. Soon Arthur and Emilia are out of the building and walking down to the football field parking lot.

Arthur: "Why are we going to this parking lot"

Emilia: "Ugh because the other is the first place the cops will go to obviously, did you not do any planning before deciding to shoot up the school"

Arthur: "Just keep walking" Emilia smirks

Meanwhile Matei and Stefan have managed to get everyone out of the gym and are now running towards the parking lot.

Everyone has made it out to the main parking lot. Firetrucks and police vehicles surround them as swat units begin to depart. Paramedics tending to those injured during the fire or stabbed. Officers carrying out body bags as students and teachers all cry and somehow try to comprehend the events.

2 hours later:

Police have fully swept the school and rescued any remaining students, as well as recovered the remaining bodies. Severely Injured students were all sent to hospitals. Parents arrived and were comforting their children. Families all being escorted to the police precinct for their statements.

Bella, Lexi, Stefan, Matei, Luca, Max, Caleb and Xavier were all released and they went straight to the Covaci's house to inform them about what just happened and Emilia's whereabouts

Rewind to after Emilia hung up with Klaus

Klaus repeated Emilia's words aloud to himself "3 hours 3 hours 3 hours" while tapping his fingers on his desk.

Sigh "What am I gonna do with her." He calls for Axel and Milo his two eldest sons whom Emilia is close with"

Axel: "Yes, dad"

Milo: "You beckoned, father" he says in an exaggerated tone

Axel stifles a laugh

Klaus: "Emilia got herself into some trouble we're heading to New York right away"

Axel: "What'd she do this time rob a bank, kidnap for a ransom"

Milo: "That's not funny"

Axel: "It kinda is"

Milo: "She hacked the bank robbed it and then made it look like I did the whole thing"

Axel: "Oh lighten up, you shouldn't have touched her bike"

Klaus: "It's Arthur , he found her and is holding her school hostage with a gun and bomb until she gives him something. She said she needs 3 hours

Milo: "She's lucky we're in Florida it's a short flight"

Axel: "If we take the jet, we could prob get there in an hour, 90 minutes at latest"

Klaus: "Call the pilot for the jet, and get your things you have 1 minute