Chapter Twelve: Deal Breaker

I giggle and let him pull me along behind him. As soon as we were inside the bedroom of his suite, he shut the door, then pushed me up against it. His lips were on mine in an instant, kissing me so hard that it took my breath away. His tongue slipped into my mouth and my senses were invaded by the taste, smell, and feel of him.

I moaned into his mouth as his hands slid under the shirt of his that I was wearing. His touch seared my skin in the best possible way as his hands moved along my stomach and around to my back, pulling me closer to him.

I broke our kiss to suck in a breath. "Jesus, Yoongi."

"Sorry, Kitten," he tells me. "I can't wait. I need you."

"You can have me, baby," I tell him as I run one of my hands up into his mint green hair. "I'm already yours."

He leans his forehead to mine and groans softly. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that." He pulls back and away from me, taking my hand again and leading me over to the bed. He sits down and pulls me on top of him until I'm straddling his lap. He lays back on the bed and looks up at me. "God. You're fucking beautiful."

I blush and run my hands over his torso, then under the hem of his shirt and up over his skin. He groans softly and closes his eyes. When I move my hands back down to the hem of his shirt and start to push it up his body, his eyes pop open and he grabs my hands, making me stop.

"What?" I ask him, confused.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" I ask him. I am so confused as to what in the hell is going on.

"Just...leave my shirt alone, okay?" He asks me.

"Yoongi, no," I tell him. "I want to see you." I try to pull my hands away from his, so that I can try again, but he won't let go.

"No, Cassi," he insists. "You know how I feel about this stuff."

"About other people seeing you, sure," I say, my voice starting to show how upset this is making me. "But not me. I'm your soulmate, Yoongi."

"I feel this way about anyone seeing me, Cassi," he tells me. He looks to the side instead of at me. "Even you."

"Yoongi, come on," I say. "That's silly. Why even me?"

"It's not silly," he says. His voice sounds like he's getting annoyed and he's still not looking at me, now he's looking at the ceiling. "You dress Jungkook every day. You see his body and his abs...I can't compete with that."

"Compete?" I ask him, moving off of his lap to sit on the edge of the bed. "Jesus, Yoongi. Jungkook is a baby. I mean...not really, but I don't see him that way. But I do want to see you."

"No."

"So...what?" I ask him. "We're just going to have sex with our clothes on for the rest of our lives? Are we Amish now?"

"You don't have to leave your clothes on," he says. "And I don't know what 'Amish' means."

"No," I tell him. "Hell no. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life like this. Not even for my soulmate. It's your choice, Yoongi. You can either get over this, or..."

"Or what, Cassi?" he asks me, sitting up and finally looking at me. "I'm your soulmate, and I'm sorry, but this is how it is."

"No," I say again, standing up. "You go right on ahead and continue being a prude for the rest of your life, Yoongi. For a stupid fucking reason. Because you think that I'll be disappointed because I've seen Jungkook with his shirt off? So has the rest of the world. He literally lifts his entire shirt up during Fake Love. And yet, somehow, women see that and continue to love their own husbands, boyfriends, and soulmates. This is fucking stupid. Jungkook might be hot, sure, but Jesus, Yoongi, he has absolutely nothing on you and how damn effortlessly sexy you are. How can you not see that?"