32: Is She Snoring?

"Okay, time to- what in God's green earth are you doing." As soon as I helped Elena get to her bed, she immediately took her shirt off and I closed my eyes and managed to look away. I tried to find the blanket to cover her without me touching any..body parts. I finally did and tucked it under her chin. She's fast asleep. How is she this enthralling while sleeping? I looked down at her lips. A good night kiss, wouldn't hurt. Right? A rumble in the sky answered. Fine. I'll leave. I brushed my thumb against her temple and kissed her in the forehead. I wish I could stay. I folded her shirt and put it in the foot of the bed. "Good night, Elena." I whispered. Is she snoring? 

When I walked into my room, only then did I notice that the bathroom is a connected room to Elena's. Again, convenient. I decided to let my door open so when Elena needs something, a bucket perhaps. She had a lot to drink. I could easily be there to assist.

I drew a breath. Today was.. a lot. A lot of Elena. Unfortunately, it all ends tomorrow. The pouring rain was the last thing I heard before falling deeply to sleep. 

"No."

"No, please." 

"Don't go."

 I heard a faint voice. "Please!" I gasped. Elena. I hurried to her room only to see her thrashing in bed. Eyes shut and half-naked with her shirt on the floor. "Holy, mother of-" Her body illuminated under the rainy moonlight. A thunder broke in and she yells. "Stop! Don't!" I hurried to her side. "Hey.." Oh fuck. Careful of the very exposed nipple. She kept moving around. "Elena.." 

"Please." She hissed. I can't stand this. I came to her side and hugged her arms. "It's okay" I whispered. "No.." She whispered back. "It's okay." I hugged her tight and stroked her hair. Her moving stopped and her breathing dialed down. I can still hear her whimpering. Her breath tickled the hollow of my neck. "You're okay." I kept holding her till she breathes normally and stop moving. A minute or two passed, and I think she's asleep again. Her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. How do I get out of here? Wait, I think the question is do I want to get out of here? What if she gets another nightmare? I better stay. I'm just.. helping out. That's all. I pulled the blanket carefully to cover just enough for both of us. The rain has also calmed down a bit but it's still wet outside. It's cold but somehow I feel warm inside. I should grab her shirt back from the floor, she must be freezing. But she's almost on top of me, I don't want to disturb her. Not to mention how is she going to react when she wakes up with me in bed with her. So I just hugged her tight and she hugged me back. I yawned. I'll just.. return to my room.. in a few.. minutes..