Episode 62

"Babysitting"

"Babysitting"

At the night city life of the people in Seoul, it could be considered peaceful.

The people are buying their own goods at the night market while some are already walking on their way home.

Amidst this peaceful night, at the other side of the city, there's a chaos going on.

Loud roaring of engines could be heard and the laughter of the youngsters are piercing.

In the middle of the road, a slim and tall girl wearing a pink tube, knee high boots and a denim shorts walks in front of the motorcycles in line sensually.

She got a snake tattoo right below her belly. Her white skin on display and her piercings are all over: in her nose, lips, countless piercing in her ears, eyebrows, belly and tongue.

Her red luscious lips smiled as she raised the green flag in the air.

She made an eye contact with the racers and one particular eye catching man caught her eyes.

She smirked and winked at him and in a snap, she waved the flag down.

Once she did this, all of the engines rumbled and the motorcycles on standby moved past her in a lightning speed.

The loud cheering of the youngsters around echoed.

All of the people around seems to have tattoos, piercings and cut eyebrows.

The racing motors entered a curvy path.

The race begins.

Louis, one of the racers, made his motorcycle's speed faster. He overtakes the other motors in a swift motion.

The wind made a howling sound as the fast speed of the motorcycles passed through the tunnel.

His speed is so fast that's why when a sudden curve in the road appears, his tires made a screeching noise as it turned left to the path.

Either so, he is still leading the race.

He pumped up his engine as his motorcycle goes faster.

A blue motorcycle tried to pass by him but he is heartless enough to never give the other party a chance.

When the blue motorcycle tried to pass on his left, he would direct his motorcycle to the left. If it tries to pass on his right, he would block his motorcycle on the right.