Chapter 28: The Death egg (Arc 1)

Knothole was going nuts after Metal Y/n's message to them and to the whole planet and they panic seeing that now Metal Y/n and his new Badnik empire have taking control a massive weapon that can turn them all into robots for sure.

Within Y/n's House we see Y/n, Whisper and Tangle watching Metal Y/n's message as he tell the world to stand down or face his might and seen the TV turn to static and they stood there in silence for a bit shocked by all of this until Tangle looks at Whisper and Y/n and joyfully said.

Tangle: Well....so much for a nice news report.

Whisper: (whisper) This is bad.

Tangle: Oh relax this is one of many things that happen, we can totally take care of it.

Whisper: (whisper) But how?

Y/n: Whisper is right. He destroyed all of Eggmans ships to get to the Death Egg so there is no possible way to get up there.

Tangle: So what? We just sit here and do nothing?

Y/n: No we can figure this out. Surely the Acorn family have something planned.

Then they hear booing and yells coming from outside so they head out to see what's going on. Once outside they see everyone booing and yelling at Eggman who suddenly followed by Sonic, Shadow and Silver which surprised Y/n, Tangle and Whisper to see Eggman in person as Eggman glance at them and then they walk off.

Y/n: So that's Eggman? I thought he'll be more taller since the last time we met.

Tangle: (smirk) And no wonder he calls himself, Eggman for a right. He's literally a walking egg!

Whisper: (whisper) Let's follow.

Y/n: Right. Let's head to the castle, hopefully Eggman might have some answers of stopping Metal Y/n and his plans.

They agree and they follow Sonic, Shadow, Silver and Eggman to the castle in hopes Eggman have some plan of stopping Metal Y/n and the Death Egg.

(Later)

We see everybody within the castle as Maximilian and Alicia stare at Eggman who is standing in front of them with hand cuffs on him as he gets annoyed by the staring so he spoke.

Eggman: Your staring is quite annoying.

Maximilian: You try to take over Mubuis, destroyed our Kingdom, turn our people and the world into your robot slave and trap me and everyone who is higher ranked into the special zone. Give me one reason I shouldn't have thrown you into the special zone.

Eggman: Looks hate me all you want but if we don't band together and stop Metal Y/n, we're all lose.

Maximilian just stare at Eggman until Sally step up and tell her father.

Sally: I hate to say it father but he is right. He is the only one who knows not only  Metal Y/n's weakness but how to destroy the Death Egg.

Maximilian: Hmm I see your point. Fine, explain us Metal Y/n's weakness and how to destroy the Death Egg.

Eggman: Unfortunately he doesn't have a weakness. I'm not joking, he really doesn't have any weakness. I've programmed him to have no weakness and after he took over the Death Egg and my army, I believe he is gonan try what ever he can to be unstoppable.

Sonic: So that means there is no chance of beating him right doc?

Eggman: Well there is a small possible way. His powers is electricity and he can take electricity hits and use the electricity that someone give him and attack it right back at him. However if someone just keeps giving him a lot of electricity,  he might overload and exploded.