01

they're back at your house again. one with a big grin and the other with an icy gaze. mikey practically leaps into your living room and plops onto the couch, laying in a way where he takes up the entire sitting space.

he leaves you at the door with draken.

after one more solid glare your direction, he walks past you, purposefully hitting your shoulder with his and knocking you backward. flinching, you shut the door and sigh, walking to the couch.

"mikey, move your feet." you say, but he shakes his head like a child and smirks. you purse your lips and grab him by his ankles, throwing his feet to the floor and sitting beside him with an angry huff.

mikey immediately moves back to his previous position, feet placed in your lap.

"what do you two want?" you ask, staring at the floor to avoid any accidental eye contact with draken, who you can feel staring into your skull.

"i'm hungry!" mikey whines.

"so you had to come all the way to my house in the middle of the night, just because you're hungry?" you drone, staring at mikey with tired eyes, but he just nods energetically, "i don't have any dorayaki." his face drops.

"you don't?!" he sits up from his lying position, nearly butting foreheads with you. you answer him with a slight shake of your head. he lowers his head, moving his feet and standing up from the couch, shuffling until he is standing right in front of you.

he kneels down in front of you, then looks up at you with a pleading face, hands clasped together, "will you please make some for me?!"

draken scoffs, rolling his eyes while leaning back into the armchair he rests in, "her dorayaki isn't even that good."

"have your taste buds stopped working?! n/n's dorayaki is the best!" mikey exaggerates, looking over at draken who just shrugs. while the two boys bicker with each other, you stand and walk to your small kitchen, pulling out all the ingredients you need to make dorayaki.

once all the ingredients are out on the counter, you get to work.

at some point, the two boys stop bickering and walk into the kitchen where you are working, leaning against the wall and watching you. both with completely different emotions.

"mikey, why are you friends with y/n?" draken asks, watching as you nearly pour whatever ingredient you are holding all over yourself. mikey furrows his brows, deep in thought.

"we've been friends for so long i've almost forgotten." is all he says, before he goes back to watching you clumsily make dorayaki. draken grits his teeth when he doesn't receive an answer, but does not pry any further into it.

"and...done!" you turn around to the two boys with a smile on your face, pointing to the finished snack sitting on the counter, "eat up!"

mikey immediately rushes over, but draken does not move from his spot on the wall. you do not acknowledge him, and he does not acknowledge you as he walks over and grabs one, taking a bite out of it.

"it sucks." he says, but continues to eat it.

"if it sucks so bad, why are you going to grab another one?" mikey points out as he watches draken reach for another one, as he stuffs his face.

"shut up." he shoots back, walking out of the kitchen while eating his second dorayaki. you start to clean up when someone leans against your side, making you groan in annoyance.

"mikey, do not fall asleep on me-" you hear soft snores and nearly fall to the ground when his entire weight is put onto you. he may be short but he has a lot of muscle, so he weighs a decent amount. "motherfucker..."

picking him up isn't difficult.

but trying to detach him from your body is. in the end, you end up sitting on the bed with your back to the headboard and his arms wrapped around your waist. pulling out your phone, you shoot a quick text to draken.

y/n: mikey's sleeping. you can go home.

ken: k.

that's all he says, and you listen as the front door opens and shuts. your eyelids start to feel heavy when you glance over at the time. 3am. slowly, you lay down beside mikey, pushing him away from you as much as you can before getting comfortable.

you're so lucky it's not a school night.

UNEDITED.

a/n: this is the calm before the storm. 

also, this is a tokyorev various x reader, but none of toman minus mikey will be love interests, for obvious reasons.