𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.

‧˚︵︵︰❄️︰︵︵˚

ALL CHARACTERS, PLACES AND EVENTS SHOWN IN THE ARE FICTIOUS

————————————————————

"Really?"
"What do you think?"
"You love me."
"Don't you?"
"More than myself."

And just like that, there date had ended on a happy note. Both in their lovesick era, not paying anyone else attention except them.

Things were going all too well, that it had to be met with some kind of pain. That's how the balance if life should be.

Kangmoo and Sooho were waiting for Yeongro in the lobby of the jail, while Yeongro was inside, waiting for her father to arrive. It was d-day. The day of confrontation. It was going to happen sooner or later, there was no point for Yeongro to avoid it.

"Don't worry, it's Eun Yeongro." Kangmoo comforted Sooho, who was worried about Yeongro. "She already went through a lot, and is much stronger now." Kangmoo patted Sooho's back and he gave him a teary smile.

Eun Changsu entered the room in his prison clothes, handcuffed. "Yeongro-ya... you came." He smiled. Yeongro didn't let her emotions take over her this time. She just glared at him in disappointment, to which his smile disappeared.

Yeongro looked behind him, to see his cell and the two other ANSP bastards,Nam Taeil and An Gyeonghui sitting there. It didn't do them justice. They were just sitting in prison, living their best lives they could possibly get after putting her and technically all of South Korea through all that misery. And it wasn't the end. They would probably still be ruling if it weren't for Reporter Gal, who sacrificed his own life so that the people could know the truth about the hostage scheme, yet the Aemin party too gained power once again.

Changsu sat down on his chair, waiting for Yeongro to say something first.

"How have you been?" she finally spoke up.
"As you can see, I'm in jail right now, separated by my family. How can I be doing well?" he replied.

Yeongro nodded being lost in thought. She laughed a little, and returned back to talking to Changsu, who was clearly uncomfortable by her sudden behaviour.

"Wow, so this is how Operation Phoenix turns out for you." she sighed. This left Changsu stupefied. "How did you—?" he spoke out the first words that came to his mind. She knew the name of the secret operation between the North and the South, and it seemed like she had more to say.

"Lee Kangmoo Team Leader?" he asked with a shocked look on his face.
"Yes, you're correct. It was Mr. Lee." Yeongro nodded with an angry voice as that was her father's biggest concern.

"That Tiger Bastard." he muttered.

She had no sympathy for her father anymore. Her eyes were filled with pure anger, and her voice got colder.

"You wanted to save me? What would you gain by saving me? Did you expect me to live a happy and normal life with that wife of yours after you gained power?" She paused at the word, nodded to herself and looked down to her feet. She smiled and scoffed in disbelief while looking at her father, "You gave up everything for power. Your wife, me, Yeong-eung and even Yeong-u oppa," she gulped before completing her sentence as a tear streamed down her eyes. She sniffed, "Yeongu oppa's death too, is because of power. Your greed." Changsu couldn't do anything but sit in despair, listening to his daughter giving him a recap of all the lives he had ruined just to they on the president's good side.