x

20.02.22
21:15

when hands were hesistant and soft, gentle where they'd lie. and words were caught in throats and lips were forbidden. and the tongue sounded only puzzling words that made no sense to the mind; words of poetry, hidden, dormant under the tongue, and gazes were intense and maybe a little fearsome, desires burning low and new and foreign. and it's all in the stare-i think. in the eyes, where the searing truth lics. it was a spell a tinge of sweetness here, a drop of honesty there, a dash of honey and fizzling desire that eats away at you from the inside, and they'd down bottles of it those romantics, they would. litres upon litres of what they thought they couldn't have because "i love you" was unexplored and yet the feeling of it drew them in so enticingly, so unexpectedly as they did away with whatever feelings they harboured through the ignorance of something they already possessed. back then, you got by with charm and the lick of a smile on your lips, and purity was a thing, adoration was the feeling taking over their chest, resting in their throats behind every hard swallow, and hearts were raw and plastered, and limbs were weak and heavy, and something crackled low in the pits of their stomachs, in the voids of their chests; un marked, they didn't know anything of it, but i can tell you now it was love.