Chapter 32 (The Good, the Bad, and the Weird)

After the royal meeting concluded, Ram was again scheduled for another dress appointment. Walking in the door of the dressmaker Ram laid eyes on the dressmaker at her desk. Hearing the door open the dressmaker looked to see who it was and smiled when she saw none other than her favorite client, who was back again for another measurement session.

At this point Ram had grown quite used to her dress appointments, she no longer felt as uncomfortable as she originally did. Mostly because she went back there so many times.

This appointment was no different than any other. Ram had learned to ignore the dressmaker and her perverted antics. She stood there with her arms held out and her eyes closed, not giving any attention to the dressmaker.

"And that should be it Ram, you're all done" The dressmaker said as she set her tape measure aside. While Ram was getting herself dressed the dressmaker was going through different types of clothing material. "Anyways, what dress are we looking at today? Do you have anything specific?"

"Nothing specific, do whatever you think suits me best," Ram said.

"Are you sure you have nothing specific on your mind? Nothing a little sexy and revealing to please your husband"

"He isn't a pervert unlike you," Ram said.

The dressmaker let out a sigh. "There are some days I think of how long your marriage is going to last dear"

"What do you mean. I don't see anything wrong with our relationship" Ram said.
"Of course you don't, because you're the problem. You simply are just refusing to commit to your wifely contract. Your husband has desires and it's your job to fulfill them"

"How dare you say something like that! Reinhard is satisfied with how things are"

"Dear are you aware that one of the sole purposes of marriage is to have sexual relations? Why did you even get married if you are unwilling to commit. I can tell from our dress appointment sessions that Reinhard is going to eventually grow unsatisfied. You never want to do anything with him, are you going to continue to be boring your entire life?:

"Reinhard and I are fine, there is nothing wrong with our relationship. He never asks for that sort of thing so it never happens"

"You see dear, you should consider yourself lucky to have such a patient husband. Reinhard would never be so blunt and do such a thing such as ask you. His dissatisfaction will be silent, and you will never know until he finally snaps, which he might never do. He's too formal to tell you that he is sexually unsatisfied. He rather silently ask you to answer your obligations"

"I've had enough of this conversation" Ram said as she began to exit the dressmakers.

"Remember dear, you have obligations to fulfill. He's waiting. Frequency matters, it determines if a marriage is destined to fail or not. Usually a sign of things to come"

Ram let out a giant scoff and walked out of the dressmakers and returned home to do some paperwork. Even though she thought the dressmaker was being ridiculous and talking out of her perverted mind, it started to make Ram think if Reinhard truly was unsatisfied.

They never talked about that sort of thing. If Reinhard was truly unsatisfied he wouldn't say anything about it, even if Ram were to ask him. He always puts Ram's wishes above his own.

It was growing late into the evening, nearing time for Rem and Ram to start making dinner. Rem waited in the kitchen patiently for her sister, but she never showed up. Eventually Rem made her way to her bedroom to check if she was there but didn't find her.

She then learned from Reinhard that Ram had an office area where she usually resided doing paperwork and thought that was the best next place to look. Going upstairs Rem went into her office to find Ram fast asleep on her desk using her paperwork as a pillow.