Chapter 59

At 4:30 in the afternoon, Lisa was almost busy, seeing that there was nothing important, so she planned to get off work early and go to the interest class to pick Jae home.

Just locked the design draft in the drawer, a knock on the door suddenly sounded.

Lisa looked up and stood on the door with a smile on Li Minzheng who hated the sky.

"You are wearing such high shoes every day and you are not afraid of kicking your feet." Lisa couldn't help saying.

"I don't want to, but who makes wearing high heels look good." Li Min said helplessly.

"You're pretty good." Lisa is absolutely telling the truth. Li Min's appearance is beautiful even from a woman's point of view.

"Thank you." Li Min readily accepted Lisa's praise and walked in a few steps before seeing that Lisa had packed up her desk. So she asked, "Are you ready to leave work?"

"Yeah, it's okay today, I plan to pick up Jae in advance, and then go to the supermarket to buy some food," Lisa said.

"Huh, it turned out to be a good wife and mother." Li Min sighed and leaned on Lisa's shoulder, "I think we were two night roses in the bar at this time last year."

"Come on, which one wasn't you dragging me to return the night rose." Lisa pushed angrily against Li Min's head leaning on her shoulder. "What are you looking for me for? Nothing. I'll go first."

Li Min quite said sadly: "No wonder everyone said that marriage is the enemy of friendship."

"Would you like to go back with me and eat at my house?" Lisa suggested.

"I don't want it, so it's about eating, dog food is almost the same." Li Min raised an eyebrow and said, "Will go when I have a boyfriend."

"It seems to be the case?" Lisa has noticed some familiar information from Li Min's expression.

"It doesn't matter, just met a handsome guy at the bar recently, and the chat is not bad." Li Min said, holding Lisa's arm. "You go with me tonight, just to help me as a staff member?"

"I can't, I have to pick up Jae." Lisa said with some embarrassment.

"Will the C-GG's custom shawl still be needed?" Li Min glanced at Lisa, which meant that Lisa would leave immediately as soon as she shook her head.

"Has it been done?" Lisa asked happily.

C-GG is a world-renowned ready-to-wear brand. Different from other stores that only sell ready-to-wear clothing, C-GG also accepts customers' private orders. There are two main forms of so-called private ordering. The first is to directly find the designer in their shop to make high-end dresses. In addition, you can also provide the design draft for the other party to help make, provided that your design draft can pass the internal designer's review of C-GG .

Because of this, many designers who want to enter C-GG often come to customize in order to allow their design drafts to be seen. C-GG has also discovered many design talents through this method.

Lisa does not want to enter C-GG, she just wants to borrow the world's top fabrics and tailors inside C-GG to help her mother-in-law, Jungkook's mother, customize a shawl designed by herself.

"Do you want it?"

"Don't talk nonsense, take me quickly, where to get it, the store?" Lisa asked anxiously.

"What are you in a hurry, you don't know, I owe Ai Wen a big favor to customize this shawl for you." Li Min disgusted, "Unlike someone, even a bar does not accompany me."