Questions

MAYHEM POV

     Khaos is the last through the door and closes it behind him. "Have a seat everyone," I state watching Ryder, closely. I know Tech said he is trustworthy, but I have my doubts. I want him to be trustworthy but FBI agents, hell pigs of any kind, usually aren't. Once everyone is seated, I start. "As you know, I am Mayhem the president of this club. I heard you didn't know Tech here was part of the club until today. I hope that is true, he is a great man and brother, and I don't want to think he has been used. He told me your boss is pushing you to question us about a man named Alejandro Garcia. Since Cherry here is someone who is personally acquainted with him, I will let her tell you about him." I state.

    Cherry, visibility gulps and closes her eye. Khaos grabs her hand and squeezes. She opens her eyes and smiles at him. "When I was fifteen, my father sold me to Alejandro. I was beaten and raped daily. I was his personal sex slave. He called me his Irish doll. When I was twenty-one, I escaped him with help from the doctor who patched me up regularly. Alejandro had beaten me badly and the doctor help me fake my death. For nearly five years, Alejandro believed I was dead. Then a few months ago, another doll of Alejandro's was rescued by the club. Well, planted I guess is more accurate. They had found out a sex trafficking ring was storing women near here, they ran off the men and rescued the women. Maria, the other doll, was faking being a victim. She was planted by Alejandro to make sure things were running smoothly. She informed Alejandro I was still alive and here. When the club caught onto her, she ran. We have been waiting on Alejandro to show up since. I hope he is dead and he suffered before he took his last breath. He deserves nothing less. This club is my family and has made me feel safe for years. They are not cold-blooded killers. I don't care what your boss thinks or says." Cherry states. She is crying and wiping her tears by the end of her story. I can tell her story affected Ryder. He has teary eyes and his fists clenched.

     Ryder stands and walks over to Cherry. He squats in front of her and whispers something to her. When she looks at him, he hugs her. "You are a strong and brave young woman. I am so sorry for what you went through. You are lucky to have a large caring family now, to lean on. You are right, he deserves more suffering than the law allows. I am sorry me being here and my boss's instance is forcing you to relive the worst time of your life." he says choking back his own emotions. Khaos gives him a small nod in appreciation as Ryder returns to his seat. Tech grabs his hand, holding it in a show of support and appreciation.

    Khaos nods at me, for me to continue as he consoles Cherry. "As you can imagine, we have all heard Cherry's story. We all hope karma bites him and Maria on the ass. I hope it makes them suffer. I know that our club hasn't always had the best reputation, but I and the other presidents, have worked hard to change that. We have made changes to our clubs, we own businesses, and give back to our communities. I have no clue where Alejandro is at. I can guarantee, that none of the club members would go after him without me knowing or permission. Also, they wouldn't hide know where he is, they would tell me. I heard he was looking for help to come for Cherry and heading this way. I wish I could help you more but we don't know Alejandro's location. If you have questions, I will do the best I can to answer. All of us will." I inform him. "I appreciate that. Cherry, how do you know Maria told Alejandro you are still alive?" Ryder asks. "Maria cornered me in our game room and bragged about it. I got scared and ran. I left a note informing Mayhem and the rest what had happened." she replies. "Yes, she did and when I went to confront Maria about it, she was gone," Sheila replies. "Have any of you heard about The Texas Patriots?" Ryder asks. "I heard rumors of them. A club we are friendly with told us they heard, there was a militia group called that was coming after us, with Alejandro. I don't know anything else about them or where they are right now." Khaos answers.

    I can tell, he knows, we are being ambiguous with our answers. I can see him debating on his next move. "Cherry, again, I am so sorry for what happened to you. Be vigilant and stay safe until Alejandro is found or caught. That is my official line on it anyways. My personal opinion is that Alejandro is dead already or will be soon. The world is a better place without him in it. I will inform my boss of what I have learned and that I have been in contact with your club. Hopefully, that will get him to back off. It was nice to meet you all and thanks for answering my questions." Ryder replies. "Come on, sexy, I will show you my room and introduce you to more of my family," Tech says grabbing his hand and leading him out of my office.