Try After Try

The witch and her familiar appeared back in her cabin. (Y/n) placed Sunny on her large table just as Lance walked through the door carrying Varian. Eugene, Kira, Catalina, Elizabeth, and Ruddiger came in after Lance. All of them were surprised to see the witch there before them.

"(Y/n)? Where's Blondie and Rosalie?" Eugene asked as he pushed past Lance. (Y/n) started grabbing books from one of her shelves not even turning to face the others. "Rosalie isn't going to help us. As for Punz, I don't know I kinda vanished without her. She should be here soon though." She said before placing the books on the table next to Sunny.

The witch started opening all the books to random pages and started reading sections from each one. "Go ahead and put Varian down." She said and Lance put Varian down in one of the chairs.

"(Y/n)? Seriously guys what am I doing here?" Varian asked and (Y/n) sighed. "Short or long version?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Surprise me."

(Y/n) nodded looking into his blue eyes. "You're under a spell. I intend to fix that." Varian looked at her confused. "Under a spell? Me? Under a spell? Even if I was, which I'm not, magic isn't up your alley. Magic is more so up Rapunzel's or Rosalie's." He said crossing his arms over his chest. (Y/n)'s cheeks turned red from what he was saying to her, but she quickly calmed down.

"Just trust me on this one." She said looking back down at the books in front of her and flipping through more pages from each one.

"This is the second time you guys have taken me from my date with Rosalie, I need to get back to her." Varian said going to stand up, but Eugene and Lance pushed him back down into the seat.

"You can go see her once we're done." (Y/n) said moving away from the books to grab various things around the cabin. (Y/n) placed different colored candles, different herbs, charms, crystals, and bottle of essential oils all on the table.

"So, what's the plan?" Eugene asked as he stood next to (Y/n) reading some sections of the books over her shoulder. "I was thinking that maybe we can fix this by working backwards." (Y/n) said pointing to a paragraph in a spell book before moving her gaze to another. "Or we have to perform the complete opposite of it." She said before pausing thinking about what that would entail.

"No no...that could go extremely wrong." (Y/n) said softly while looking through the books once more. "This might take longer than I thought." The witch said scratching her head as she thought of what to do.

"Can't you just, I don't know, wave your hands and make him normal again?" Eugene whispered and (Y/n) shook her head no. "Unfortunately, I can't. Something like this can't be solved like that. We're probably going to have to use a large magic circle to even get close to fixing this. But we can't do that until we know what we're dealing with. Since you know who isn't going to help us, we'll have to figure out everything that was performed incorrectly." (Y/n) said sighing.

"This is going to be a long day isn't it?" Lance asked and Elizabeth, Kira, and Catalina all nodded.

"Let's get started." (Y/n) said before grabbing a basket full of eggs and walking over towards Varian. She grabbed his right arm and started running the egg all along it.

"Uh...what are you-" Catalina asked only for Varian to cut her off. "She's doing an egg cleanse. Rosalie does these once a month on us to make sure no one has cursed us." He said and they all looked at (Y/n) and she nodded confirming that she does.

Varian watched as (Y/n) ran the egg all along him. (Y/n) was running the egg along his forehead when they locked eyes. It took everything in her not to give him a soft smile and kiss on the cheek like she normally does. She was too distracted to notice the smell coming off of Varian faded for only a second.