11

"I'm team Cassie." I say. (A/n- not to be rude but can you guys shut the fuck up and stop coming at me for putting this in? Yeah Cassie's a terrible fucking person but I couldn't think of an unpopular opinion so I used Cassie from Euphoria.)

"You're IQ must be a rock or something." Chris says. "You're telling me it's okay to-"

"NO NO NO. LISTEN!" I scream. "What she did is not okay. But from looking at it like, which one is better with Nate. Nate didn't abuse cassie like Maddy. They're so much better for each other. Plus Cassie's just so pretty. Which doesn't have anything to do with anything but anyways."

"You're telling me- okay if you dated me and then we broke up and you dated matt, here you telling me that's okay?" Chris asks.

"Chris, I literally just said what Cassie did was wrong. Plus you guys are different cause you're brothers and ive known you my whole life so I don't see you guys that way." I say.

"Well the three of us are best friends he just didn't include me because im gay." Nick says.

"Okay but still it's different. They're both not okay but it's still different." I say.

"HOW IS IT DIFFERENT IF THEY'RE BOTH NOT OKAY?" Chris yells.

"BECAUSE- oh my god. Chris, first of all, im not dating you in the first place. second of all is you guys are like brothers to me. Third is that you two are brothers not best friends." I say. "You know a better example? If Tyler started dating me, we break up, he comes out as gay, and he starts dating nick. That's a way better example."

"Ew. I'd never date Tyler, he's literally the shittiest person ever. He made my best friend cry, I hope his pillow it hot for the rest of his life."

"HIGH FIVE NICK!" Matt says.

I hear a sharp clap in my ear.

"Okay that's not the point." I say.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Chris says before burping.

"Ew. You're so disgusting." I say.

"THANK you. When Chris burps it goes unnoticed Matt, but when I burp it's like 'oh let's all go after nick'."

"Nick, we've had this conversation before." Matt says. "I am not getting into this again."

"Why cause I'm right and you're a hypocrite?" Nick asks.

"That's enough." I slip off one of my low top converse and throw it at them.

"Oh fuck you just hit me in the eyeeeee." Nick whines.

"Someone hand me my shoe please." I hold my hand back.

"I'll get it." Chris says.

Matt's distracted with helping Nick and his eye.

Chris unbuckles his seatbelt and climbs halfway into the back.

"Chris, your ass is in my face. Move." I say as he twists.

"You're hitting my arm, you're gonna make me crash." I say.

"Got it!" He grabs it and climbs back into the front seat, whacking me in the head with my shoe in the process.

"Ow." I say.

"Look, there's a Wawa." Matt says.

I pull in and park.

I sigh as I turn the car off. "Matt."

"Yep."

He takes the keys from my hand.

We all get out of the car.

-

"WE FUCKING MADE IT BABY!" Chris yells, getting out of the car.

"Shut up. You always act different when the cameras are on." Matt says.

"No I don't." Chris denies.

"Stop arguing and let's just get all our stuff up in the hotel so we can go to the beach." I say, opening the trunk.

Chris turns off the camera and we each grab our suitcases and a beach bag.

We check in and get up to our room on the second highest floor, the 9th. There's less rooms on each floor because they've got a few rooms in each, if that makes sense. Like each hotel 'space' or whatever is more like a condo, but it's not a condo. They're more like suites. But it's not a suite because they're all like that. But at least this time there's two bedrooms. Now I can have my own room, or I won't have to share a bed.

I unlock the door with the scan card and hold it open for the three of the boys.

"Oh wow. Look at this place."

"Okay, there's a bedroom with two twin beds that has a door to the balcony, and a bedroom with one king bed that has a window that shows the hallway." I say. The hallway it outside, kind of like a balcony.

"Well obviously two of us are going to have to share a bed." Chris says.

"Yeah..." I say. "That's pretty obvious."

"I think Jordan should get to sleep in the room that connects to the balcony because she's done most of the planning for this trip." Matt says.

"We should Rock Paper Scissors. Nick and I shared last time and you two shared last time. So nick and I play each other and you two play each other and then the two winners stay in the twin beds and the losers stay in the king." I say.

"Deal." They three of them say.

Nick and I play, I win.

Matt and chris play, chris wins.

I sigh. "Alright."

-

257

257.8k likes

Whoisjordan made it to Myrtle, chris and I get the cool room ✨ @christophersturniolo

1850 comments

32.5k shares

nicolassturniolo I didn't want to win Rock Paper Scissors anyway 😤

Mattsturniolo I'd rather share a bed with Nick anyway

User1 this smells like sex

User2 now tell me, when he turns 18 and she's still 17 can they still do it?
^whoisjordan 👁👄👁 wut
^christophersturniolo the fuck

user3 there's tension here ✨

user4 oh why they sharing a room

vhackerr this is interesting

^whoisjordan WHAT

^user5 not her fangirling

A/n- Second post today because I forgot to post yesterday