Take a rest Love

Wattpad deleted this part now I have to rewrite it 😍👍🏻 Thanks a lot wattpad and for the sake of this story robots can sleep idgaf 🚶🏻‍♀
Intense fluff :)
𓆩Third person P.O.V𓆪

'What a way to end my shift haha-' *yawn* 'my this had been a long night' you thought to your self while Cuddling with Moon. "Tired starlight? Go on, take a nap. You deserve it. It had been a long night for you. I'll wake you up at 7:30, then you'll have time to get ready before the plex opens alright?" You simply nodded and got comfy, embracing moon into a hug. Meanwhile, Moon was stroking your hair and humming a soft melody while purring at the same time. It was relaxing. You felt safe. You felt loved. Moon planted a soft kiss on your forehead, and you let sleep take over.

Soon after you fell asleep, moon lifted you up. Walking towards the napping area, and laying down on one of the couches made for both him and sun. He laid you on top off him and made sure you were comfy and proceeds to stroke your hair. He could hear soft snores coming out of you. He chuckled and starts humming the soft melody from before. The room was filled with your snores, a soft melody, purring and tiks and clicks. Moon was just gazing at you sleeping, completely  hypnotized by your looks.
He was glad to have you and your company, even if you were just sleeping. The old workers would've just left as soon as their shift ends. But you, you were different. You stayed even after a long shift. He was happy that you stayed. He rest his head on a pillow, and slept with you. Purring could be heard coming out of his voice box. Clearly enjoying the company.

Meanwhile Michael on camera duty just stared. 'Damn, even a robot got a partner before me' he said chuckling and proceeds to do his work. Or should we say, his plans to finally let his fathers soul rest.

Yes the story was short BUT STILL- WHY DID IT NOT SAVE 😭😭
[356 words]