Not without

I will try and redeam myself by trying to make long chapters again >:3 I don't know what to name this chapter 🗿

☽✰Moondrop P.O.V✰☾

I woke up to a sleeping with Y/n still on top of me. '*sigh*  hey sun. What time is it?' 'Oh! Your up! And it's only 7:00 am.' 'Alright, hey I'm gonna turn on the lights now. Make sure to wake Y/n up at around 7:30' 'alright!'  While walking my way to the light switch, I thought back about the incident earlier this morning. She's back? No way. We made sure that she was gone for good... Did they manage to escape? *sigh* I'll think about this later.  I flipped the light switch and now sun is in control of the body.

✷✰Sundrop P.O.V✰

Ahh it's good to be in control again. I thought while stretching and making sure that I didn't make much noises. Don't want our princess/prince waking up.

I walked around in the daycare making sure that the stuff are all there and if the tables needs cleaning or not. Bzzt. 'Oh it's Freddy!' 'Pick it up then'  ' I know I know hold on' I said while Picking up the call. "Hello?" "Hello superstar! I have to tell you something!" " yeah? What is it?" "So Today we have to close early again because you know who is back." "Oh right... Her..." " so I was wondering if you and or moon would want to help me and the others get rid of it once and for all." "Not without two of his kids your not" "eh? Y/n? " Oh my! Was I to loud? I don't think I was-

"What do you mean by that Y/n?" Da- Freddy asked Y/n with a confused look "You see, Mr afton has neglected all of his kids, Youngest included. He neglected them to the point all of them are dead. But he is going to regret neglecting them, neglecting us." "Us?... Wait... Y/n are you...?" "That right, I'm The Daughter/son of William Afton, The Same child that died Back when They were just in High school. The one he 'manage to put back together' first." "Y/n your...dead?"  My rays dropping and my head tilted with a sad look. "Well, sort of? I'm basically a robot now."  "I see... But you said two of his kids who's the other one?" "You see during my first day here, the person that helped me check in was named Michael. You see he looked a lot like my brother but I brushed it of thinking it was a coincidence but then he said my name reminded me of his sibling so I started looking through his files and boom turns out his full name is Micheal Terrance Afton, My brother." "Oh, alright then I'll ask him to help us as well so does that mean your in?" "100%. I don't want him repeating his mistakes. It's already enough his kids are dead." "We will continue chatting later with the rest, The daycare is opening soon" "Yeah bye Freddy" "alright! Bye my little superstars!"  He said before he hang up on us. "*sigh* let's get ready now sunny" "Mhmm!" I replied and flew up to my balcony and got ready for the kids to come in.

Time skip after they got Checked in since I'm lazy~

The kids wanted to play tag, but Y/n didn't wanted to play :(.they said something about wanting to make sure their other siblings aren't in a robot body anymore? I don't know what that means but I do wish them luck! "SUNNY! A KID FELL COME HERE AND HELP ME!" Oh my! A kid fell?? I better head there "oh my goodness! sunshine what happened? Are you okay dear? Do you need a bandage? I have a bandage! Here let me put it on. And... There! Hmm it looks like it's missing something but what..." "Googly eyes?" The kid said softy. He was right! It is missing googly eyes! "Your right sunshine!" I said opening my Chest plate filled with glitter, stickers, markers and...ahhah! Googly eyes! "There you go sunshine! Do you want a sticker for being a strong little boy?" I asked and got a nod in response. "Here what shape would you like?" "C.. Can I have the heart one..?" "Of course dear! Here" I said sticking the sticker on his wound. After that, the little boy was feeling better! Good for them. As I raised my head up, I saw Y/n staring at me with a soft smile. I blushed a bit and looked away. 'Why we're they staring like that-' 'I don't know sun but best go check on the other kids' 'your right...'  (Hold on I just realized- what do I write if sun and moon are chatting with each other 🗿 'I said'? 'I thought'? 'I whispered'? I'm fockin confused now-)

I got up and went to look after the other kids. Y/n was looking after the kids at the arts and crafts area so I'll have to deal with the ones that want to play tag or something like that.

I'm listening to middle of the night while writing this lmao-
[869 words]