27

*Colby's POV*

Today was Leighton's 21st birthday, and I had the fun task of keeping her out of the house whilst her family prepared.

I was currently sitting in Melissa's car, waiting for the birthday girl herself to walk out the front door, and after a couple minutes, I watched the front door open, and she walked out looking stunning.

Her long dark hair was in beach waves down her back, jewelry littering her wrists and fingers. A dainty necklace was resting on the middle of her upper chest and she had a couple earrings going up her ears.

 A dainty necklace was resting on the middle of her upper chest and she had a couple earrings going up her ears

a/n: her bump is NOT this big lol

a/n: Colby's look cus I gave you Leighs lol

"Happy Birthday!" I cheered when she opened her car door.

"Thank you!" She had a big smile on her face, taking a seat.

"You look gorgeous Leigh!" I complimented and her cheeks got a little pink.

"Thank you! I actually tried today" She giggled, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"You don't have to try Leigh. You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you any differently!" I lectured and she rolled her eyes.

"Reel it in Romeo. I'm not your Juliet" She snickered.

"You're not going to notice my fit? I'm wearing fancy clothes for you!" I fake offense, motioning towards my more dressy attire.

"You look good Brock, what are our plans for today? I didn't know we were going fancy or I would've worn something different. I'm not even in heels! I'm wearing fucking sandals! What are we doing?" She asked 

"Well, for starters, we are going to go get breakfast! What do you want?" I asked her, putting the car into reverse. 

"Cinnamon rolls sound so good! I know a good bakery around here! Let me go to Google Maps!" She grabbed her phone. "Cinnamon rolls sound good to you too right?" She asked and I shook my head in disbelief that she was considering what I wanted on her birthday.