2

"A, please, I really need you right now."

"Fuck off."

I scoffed at her and walked away from the kitchen. I had rented a house with Florence, it was a comfy and homey apartment with two rooms, a hall, a kitchen and a separate room for laundry. We found this house straight after we finished our studies which was a few months back as it was much closer to Florence's office where she worked and as for me, I was a self occupied person where I sell paintings online.

Yes, I mastered in Arts.

All in all, I loved my house and I was happy to call a place home, not that I didn't have a home where my parents lived, but to live on your own and live your life with your own earnings was something I had always dreamt of and now that I was living my dream, all I needed right now was a picture with Talon hanging on my wall and I was ready to die.

Not literally.

Chile.

Florence was out earning bread while I got me getting pestered by Celeste's constant nagging about being in her video. There were so many things wrong about this. To name a few, I wasn't ready to be so openly on social media, the fact that I would be around Talon the whole day— goodness, I wasn't ready for that, plus I would be a nervous mess all day and I wasn't ready for getting embarrassed in front of the whole world.

"Talon is outside." I spit out the water and slapped her arm with full power.

"Stop joking about such stuff!"

"Talon has been waiting for me to call him in as soon as you agree to film with us." I slapped her arm again making her scowl, "You mean to say that he has been waiting for about forty minutes now?!"

"Kinda." She smiled sheepishly.

"CELESTE BRACK!" I flared my arms up in the air for the dramatic effect.

"That's me." And that was Celeste's smart ass reply.

"Get out of my house along with that ridiculous idea of yours and get some sense in your brains. Shouldn't you be worried about me making a move on him or anyone for that matter? You should feel jealous right now and keep me away from him like a plague." Was this girl for real? What kind of video was this? Shouldn't you be protective of your respective partners? Especially when you know that the other person was obsessed with them?

"I know you enough to trust you, A. I promise he'd be a gentleman."

"Give me a moment, I am trying really hard not to freak out knowing Talon freaking Stone is at my doorstep."

There I go, fangirling over him like crazy.

"Isn't this what you wanted? To meet him? Take a picture with him? You have got a perfect opportunity, it's a win-win." She stated which I completely agreed, but I needed enough time to sink this all in, atleast a month in advance to get myself prepared for this moment, but here she was— throwing the bomb at me.

"This is not how it was supposed to be." I replied timidly.

"Destiny, A. It's called destiny." She smiled at me and continued, "So, do I have the permission to call him in, he must be pretty tired by now."

I couldn't even say yes, that's how nervous I was, so I simply nodded my head.

With each step she took towards the door, my heartbeats accelerated and then I hear a voice, his voice.

"Oh heavens." I whispered under my breath as the footsteps grew closer and closer.

And there he was, standing right in front of me wearing a white tshirt and denim jeans looking dashing as ever. He looked exactly the same, exactly as beautiful as he looked in all his videos, he was naturally handsome. Those beautiful brown eyes, those amazingly styled blond hair, that perfect smile— Oh God, I think I am going to faint.

"Hi." That velvety voice reached my ear and my cheeks blushed on its own.

"Thank you for agreeing to help us. Celeste has been wanting to do this video for a while now, you just made her the happiest person alive." Aww, the love!

I was a huge #Celon supporter, I shipped them like no-one else.

"Oh, erm, yeah, you're welcome." Way to make yourself a fool Alana, good going.

"So, can we begin the shooting from tomorrow as we need to upload the video next week?" Talon asked again, but God didn't give me enough sanity to reply him back.

I was still stuck on the part when he stepped in my apartment, my mind couldn't comprehend further over his beautiful voice.

"A is a bit fazed as you can see, but I am sure she'll agree to whatever you say." Celeste saved me there.

"May I know your name? Celeste always mentions you as A, so I never caught your name." Talon continued to converse and I apologise for being such a dumbass, but I was an introvert, plus I was standing before someone I admired over a lot, forgive me for taking as much time as I want to adjust.

"Alana." Atleast I didn't stutter or fumbled words this time.

Yay, progress!

"Are you thirsty babe? Do you want some water considering how you have been standing outside for almost an hour now?" I smacked my head internally, like how foolish could I be?

"Oh heavens! I am so sorry, please take a seat. Do you want me to make you some tea? Coffee? We have asian tea packets as well. Water? For soft drinks we have pepsi and yeah, only pepsi." I rambled out.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

He looked amused to say the least, "Water is just fine. Don't worry about it." He let out a small laugh at the end and I think I just died for a second there— again, not literally.

"I'll go get it, you guys get comfortable around each other." Celeste piped in, leaving me and my sorry self all alone with Talon Stone.

"Please take a seat." Getting my sanity back, I offered him a seat on our only couch as I sat very far away or atleast as far as I could sit from him.

"Thank you." God, he was also polite.

Such a gentleman.

Or it's just common discipline, dummy.

Which boys seem to lack these days.

"I am actually happy shooting this video with someone I know rather than someone completely stranger." He spoke, making me scrunch my eyebrows and ask my next question, "Someone you know?"

"I've heard so much about you that I feel like I almost know you."

"Like?" Please don't stop, I love your voice.

That's what I intended to tell, but that would scream red flags and would be a complete outright stalkerish thing to do.

"Celeste always go like A this and A that. Sometimes you would end the call and she'd be like, 'Oh my, I forgot to tell A that I bought this beautiful sea green top, she is gonna love it and I am pretty sure she'd ask me to borrow it'— which I can tell you did." I looked down at my outfit and indeed I was wearing that particular top, it had long sleeves, it was oversized and it ended at my thighs, a perfect cozy yet a beautiful top.

My cheeks turned pink in embarrassment.

Oh heavens, he must think I am a scrounger!

His laugh brought me back to reality and I think it was going to take me more than a few minutes to get over my fangirling stage, "It's okay, I know she borrows stuff from you too." And then he leaned closer, making me look like a girl with hormonal problems before whispering as if it was a secret, "She doesn't intend to return a single thing back, not even those black Air Jordan 1 she likes to act like she forgot."

"Neither do I." I whispered back.

••••••••

Talon's here!