Chapter 57 {Shopping&Pool}

Catalaiya's pov:

(April 28th)

(29th week)

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

After the incident that happened in the office, it took a couple of days for everyone to get over it. I know it was a traumatising day, so the whole week I didn't force anyone to work. I even postponed every deadline and meeting.

The police did come to investigate but Aziel handled it.

The whole office, even people from Leo's office came to pay a small tribute to the security guys who lost their lives. Now, we have a nameplate with the names of the two security guys on the wall by the main counter.

Aziel put new security guys that used to work for him at the mansion for my safety.

And for Mason, Aziel never told me what happened to him... and honestly, the far Mason stays, the better it will be.

Today Aziel and I stayed home to decorate our baby's nursery. Since last week, we have been going to baby stores to look after the furnitures and baby things for the nursery room. We did buy a lot of necessary stuff and decorative stuff of neutral colours.

Shopping was a good distraction from what happened at the office.

The room we chose for the nursery was a guest room, which was near the upstairs living room and closer to our master bedroom. The first thing we did in the morning-actually what Alfred and Aziel did-was remove all the furnitures from the room.

Everything got stored in the storeroom.

Thankfully the carper and the wall were in a good state, so we didn't have to change those.

When they finished, they brought everything that we bought into the room and started to set them up; the changing table, the crib, the table lamp, the big lamp... They even hang up a mirror, the new curtains and a few pictures.

Thalia and I sat on the carpet in a corner and sort out some baby clothes, baby blankets, sheets and baby socks that we will have to wash later on.

I put another onesie in the pile before glancing up at the men working. They were both trying to figure out where to place everything neatly.

"How about we put the fake tree by the window and shift the lamp on the other side? The chair can be in front of the window." I suggested.

"That can work." Alfred nodded.

"Let's try," Aziel added.

They moved the stuff around and it looked better.

(Nursery room⬆️)

"That was a lot of work... how about we take a food break," Alfred asked making us chuckle.

"I'll heat the food," Thalia said as she stood up.

"We can wash these tomorrow," Thalia told me while pointing at the basket of baby clothes.

I nodded.

Alfred and Thalia left the room while Aziel and I stayed a little longer. We both just stared at the room mesmerisingly. It looked really pretty.

"A few more weeks and this room will not be this silent," Aziel said making me smile.

He walked to me and I lift my arms so that he can pull me. Sitting down was easy but getting up... it was a workout.

I wrapped my arms around his back, leaning my head onto his chest. I felt him kiss my head before wrapping his arms around me.

"Do you wanna swim later?" I asked him.

"Sure," he agreed.

When we went to our appointment to check on the baby, the doctor suggested that I swim and stay in the water to relieve my back pain.

"For now, let's have lunch." He said before we pulled away. We both made our way downstairs to the dining area. Thalia and Alfred were already by the table waiting for us.

----

After lunch, we both came to our room. I lay on the bed to relax my back but I ended up taking a full nap. When I woke up, Aziel was beside me typing on his laptop. He was already in his swim shorts, so I went to the bathroom to change into a cute swimsuit.

 He was already in his swim shorts, so I went to the bathroom to change into a cute swimsuit

(Catalaiya's swimsuit⬆️)

"Let's go," I says as I approached him. He looked up and nodded before closing the laptop. We both made our way downstairs and went to the pool.

Aziel was the first one to dive in the cold water while I took baby steps to let my body adapt to the temperature.

Once in, I swam on my back letting my body float. Aziel went swimming around while I stayed close by the edge, floating peacefully. After what seemed like hours, I felt Aziel beside me. I opened my eyes as I felt his lips on my belly.

He put his arm under my back before pulling me onto him. I steady myself as I held onto his shoulders. He smiled down at me before pecking my lips multiple times.

"All loving today huh?" I teased him.

He smirked, "When am I not?"

Before I could reply, he ducked his face to my neck to leave some kisses while I wrapped my arm around his neck. I winced loudly when I felt a painful kick on my side. Aziel abruptly stopped, looking down at me alarmed. I was closed to him so there was a good chance he felt it.

"What?" He inquired.

"Did you feel it too?" I asked him.

He furrowed his eyebrow, "No?"

"Your little munchkin just kicks my side hard," I told him.

He chuckled, "Someone is jealous that mommy is getting all the attention."

He turned me around, my back against his front before reaching to rub my belly and my sides.

"Your hands always do wonders," I absent-mindedly commented.

I didn't realise that I say it aloud until I felt him shake and heard his laugh.

"You're lucky we are in the pool," he said lowly, close to my ear. I shriek when he bite my ear lobe.

"Lucky would be if we were in the bedroom." I corrected him. It wasn't me talking but more like my hormones talking.

"Oh lord," he groaned making me grin.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah